2,362 results
All reviews mr amar dry hotel no alcohol special thanks sea view swimming pool nice room private beach thank you very much amazing hotel life guards many thanks his team nice stay star hotel cake amazing service
Selected filters
Reviewed November 30, 2016

Nice Hotel, but outside not mutch to see in the neaberhood
Water quality was a medium becase of LOT of plastics incoming on the beach
Naberhood into adjesent Hotel was not allowed by
Shopping in the Centrum close the Hotel not mutch to recommend
But other wiese a nice place

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheAjmanPalace, Guest Relations Manager at Bahi Ajman Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2016

Dear Stefan N,

We always enjoy hearing when guests enjoyed their stay with us, and it was great to hear from you.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the cleanliness of the beach area, I do understand how this must have affected your stay. I will share this issue with the management team so we can avoid any such issues in the future.

I do hope that I will have the opportunity of welcoming you back again for another memorable stay in the near future.

Reviewed November 28, 2016

The Hotel, sea, room (527), services, room cleaning, reception, gastrelations,restaraunt (especially seafood dinner) are very good. A special thanks to restaurant Manager Keshif and his team. They all are very kind and friendly, perform their work responsibly. My friend had birthday on the 18th of November, they all congratulated her and presented a birthday cake, we were impressed. Thanks a lot and see you again!!!

Room tip: room 527 is good
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
TheAjmanPalace, Guest Relations Manager at Bahi Ajman Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2016

Dear _karmin9,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience during your recent stay with us here at The Ajman Palace.

I have personally taken the time to share your wonderful feedback with Kashif and he appreciates your comments, and I am delighted that your friend had a lovely birthday and you all enjoyed the cake.

Thank you for selecting The Ajman Palace as your home away from home while in Ajman and we do look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed November 27, 2016

Do not have a room facing the sea, because you can not sleep from the noise at the top of the hotel, other than that it is and it is a dry hotel

Ask for rooms facing the city or rooms on the first floor, never 6th floor

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank shawki_alameh

Dear shawki_alameh,

Thank you for your thoughts & views as regards your recent stay with us here at the Ajman Palace.

It was disappointing to hear that you were not able to enjoy your sea view room due to noise which is not our normal standard, and for some reason we fell short in this regard. I have taken the time to share these issues with our Management Team as we view all comments in an extremely constructive manner.

I do hope that I will have the opportunity to welcome you back once again for a more memorable stay.

Reviewed November 24, 2016

Hotel is awesome. The only thing I feel is missing the restaurant don't have Indian food in Dinner.
The room cleanness and location is nice.
The service is upto the mark.
Otherwise everything is excellent.

1  Thank 753vijayd
TheAjmanPalace, Guest Relations Manager at Bahi Ajman Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2016

Dear 753vijayd,

Should your plans bring you back to the Ajman Palace I do hope that I will have the personal pleasure to welcome you back.

With kind regards,

Reviewed November 24, 2016

This is my second stay in this trustworthy Palace ,I’m an Hotelier and usually I never stay in one Hotel twice, but this time i broke this principle and this is due to the best service received by The FOM Ammar Thapa and his team.
To start from the beginning, I was impressed by the warm service during the check in and the first surprise was the personalized room key with my picture from one side and the other side was the best wishes of the FO team for my Anniversary!!
The second surprise was the upgrade to a suite which I really enjoyed it !!
When I reached the suite and while I was admiring the flower decoration and the towel arts in the room, the room service team brought a very nice personalized anniversary Chocolate cake what made my wife and kids very happy.
But the best surprise that I will never forget in my life is while I was sunbathing on the pool and I received a call from Ammar asking me to have a look on the beach side, and there was my astonishment, I found out my name and my wife’s name written very big on the beach sand along with a big heart in between at that time I was a speechless and just me and my wife looking to each other’s and enjoying the dream.
More than that Ammar managed to take pictures of our names from the upper floor of the Hotel and sent it to me by WhatsApp.
A special thanks to the life guard Pandi who wrote our names according to Ammar ‘s instruction.
Overall I enjoyed my stay without forgetting the buffet restaurant and the great service provided by the restaurant manager and his entire team.

This visit made me very happy and proud that there is in our industry people providing service from the bottom of their heart and I mean Ammar Thapa.

Big thank you and see you again.
Kais Lahiani

2  Thank kaislahiani

Dear kaislahiani,

It was a pleasure to hear that you had wonderful stay at The Ajman Palace and thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

Special occasions are important and I am delighted that you have lovely memories of your special day with us. I have personally taken the time to share your review with Amar and Pandi who made your stay more enjoyable by delivering an amazing surprise on the beach.