Bahi Ajman Palace Hotel
$81
$79
$37
$34
Ramada Hotel and Suites Ajman(Ajman)(Great Value!)
$44
$151
$142
$136
1,341 results
All reviewsmr amardry hotelno alcoholfront office managerspecial thankseid holidaylife guardsprivate beachnice roomstar hotelsea viewswimming poolamazing hotelcakerestaurant managernice stayenjoyed my stay
Reviewed August 18, 2014

During our stay at the Ajman Palace Hotel we experienced excellent service from all the staff, which made our stay in Dubai/Ajman even better. Throughout our stay we were often looked after by the head concierge ( Umid ) and (Illya ) and ( Mostafa ) the receptionist which gave exceptional customer service. I am particularly impressed with architecture and the design of the hotel. The food (Breakfast) was at a high standard, and so was the cleanliness of the hotel. The Japanese restuarant of the hotel was brilliant. To be very honest I cannot think of any faults. Our request were taken immediately and they always did there utmost best to accommodate our needs
This Hotel definitely lives up to its 5 star reputation! And I will surely be back for more...

Lee Montgomery

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Lee M
TheAjmanPalace, Director of Sales at Bahi Ajman Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2014

Dear Mr. Lee Montgomery,

Greetings from The Ajman Palace Hotel & Resort !

Thank you for your recent stay & for taking the time to share your experience with us. We truly appreciate your wonderful feedback.

It is very heartening to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and are happy with our service. Our staff take great pride in ensuring all guest needs are handled with utmost care.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back at The Ajman Palace soon. Please do feel free to contact us should you require any assistance with future reservations to be done.

Thanks again & Warm regards,

Reviewed August 18, 2014

We go in Ajman Palace Hotel for 1 week of holidays from 3 of August to 10 of August. Great time thanks specifically to James and all the hotel staff who did everything to make our stay a perfect moment. Really nice hotel, quiet, hotel staff friendly, nice restaurant. So thanks a lot, you helped us to spend great holidays.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
9  Thank Tlaborde
TheAjmanPalace, Director of Sales at Bahi Ajman Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

Dear Tlaborde,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Ajman Palace Hotel & Resort and for taking the time to write your comments on TripAdvisor.

We are happy to read your review and note that you had a pleasant stay. We work very hard to ensure our service and facilities are up to our guests expectations and is good to see it reflects on our guests experiences.

We do look forward to welcoming you & your distinguished guests at our resort soon.

Many thanks once again & Warm Regards,

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Had a great time in July & August, it was up to our expectations with a great service, tasty food and restful sleep, they were few days but very enjoyable and unforgettable ....... Thank u for a great respite

• Stayed: August 2014
10  Thank galfekey
TheAjmanPalace, Director of Sales at Bahi Ajman Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

Dear Galfekey,

We truly appreciate your kind comments regarding your recent stay at The Ajman Palace Hotel & Resort.

Informative feedback such as yours inspires us to consistently provide our guests with superlative levels of service they have come to expect from The Ajman Palace.

Your generous praises for our associates are very gratefully received and they are really helpful to all TripAdvisor readers. Thank you for sharing your thoughts !

We look forward to once again make your stay with us a truly exceptional one!

Thanks again & Warm Regards,

Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

I spend 5 nights continuous in the hotel because I find all what I need as a seeker for a relaxing vacation, My plan was to spend only the weekend but I extended to 5 nights because I found all what I am looking for amazing room, hospitality, quietness, delicious breakfast and the most important thing is the welcoming staff. Special thanks for Mr. Amar for his availability all the time around his staff to make sure that all the guests are happy in the hotel. With his excellent abilities to know what the customer need he manage to encourage me to stay 5 nights instead of 2 nights with high cost effective approach. All the moments I spent in the hotel was amazing so I decided to come back again with my sister and her family to enjoy together in the family oriented hotel.
Thanks again for all staff in the hotel
From my experience in staying in many hotels in UAE, I can say it number one hotel in Ajman and one of the best hotel in UAE

Stayed: August 2014
10  Thank seham k

Dear Seham K,

Greetings from The Ajman Palace Hotel & Resort !

It is very heartening to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you are happy with our services.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back at The Ajman Palace soon. Please do feel free to contact us should you require any assistance with future bookings to be done.

Thanks again & Warm regards,

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

I have been to ajman a couple of times and got interested in this very nice architectural structure then found out that it is a hotel. I decided to celerate my birtday here in ajman palace together with 2 of my closest friends. I was really amazed and surprised that they arranged balloons, cake, towel art and a lettering of my name on the wall. I felt so special on my day and it the man behind all of these is mostafa elhennawi together with his team. The staff are veryfriendly and accommodating. I would really recommend it for families or friends who just wants to relax and have enjoy some quiet time at the beach. Once again thank you to mostafa and the whole ajman palace staff for making my birthday a memorable one.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
6  Thank Elaine Marie S
TheAjmanPalace, Director of Sales at Bahi Ajman Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for staying at The Ajman Palace Hotel & Resort and for taking the time to write your comments on TripAdvisor.

Please do feel free to write in to us if you would require any assistance with future bookings to be done.

Many thanks once again & Warm Regards,