Ajman Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Fitness center
1,362 results
All reviewszanzi barcafe kranzlerbowling alleyindian restaurantblue soukpool barprivate beachgold soukgreat beachwhite sanda free shuttle buskids poolmain restaurantwelcome drinksea viewdeluxe roomrelaxing stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Nice room with sea view, very nice. Cleaned and pleasant. The building is 15 years old but in good shape. Mattresses shall be changed ... Service quite poor. I had a lot of issues to receive the booking confirmation ... and the hotel was empty. I paid half board but drinks were not included. I was charged 4+ eur for a Local natural Water OF THE HOTEL ... worst company ...! I found on the gas station the same for 0.1 eur ... A lot of issues for the late check out ... they allowed me 45 min extra after praying because I had a small child!!! Do not ever loose the keys!! 40 EUR per key if you loose them!!! I believe the issue is with the senior management. PS. DO NOT FORGET LONG PANTS ... BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT LET YOU IN for dinner!!!! (or at least you need to explain ... that you are on holidays)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SlowFooder76
KempinskiAjman, Manager at Ajman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Dear Iazzarox,

Thank you for your very detailed comment that has a high value for us as we are always eager to optimize our performance and to guarantee best quality and services to our guests.

I have forwarded your comments to all managers in charge to seriously discuss all issues that you have pointed out.

I still hope to welcome you again in the future in order to show you that we can provide the 5 star superior luxury experience which our guests know us for.

Should you wish to discuss your experience further, please feel free to contact me via kai.schukowski@kempinski.com.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

a weekend gateway to Kempinski Ajman was the perfect choice. the service is really good, the room is so comfortable, the view is breathtaking, the food is great...overall for our 2nd anniversary celebration, it was perfect.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Eman A
KempinskiAjman, Manager at Ajman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear Eman A,
Thank you for your feedback on our hotel.

We are glad to see that we could contribute to your enjoyable stay and be your little gateway for the weekend.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future and once again congratulations to your anniversary.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Kempinski Group can be proud of this property. Very well managed hotel at all, lovely white sandy beach (i think the main atraction) with cold beverage delivery by electro vehicle called by pressing small button on umbrella :)
Outstanding room service with 2 visits per day (day and night room setting).
The main thing which does this place so special is the stuff. Best i have ever met. They made me relaxed.
The hotel is calm even it is full. During 8 nights here I am unable to find a fault. For someone the distance to Dubai (cca 40-45minuts) is too far and dependent on Sharjah traffic, but you probably will not leave the beach at all :)
Only one small complaint to management for next New Years Eve: forget the laser show and bring back classic and big firework :)))

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Jiri R
KempinskiAjman, General Manager at Ajman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Dear Jiri R,

Reading your comment made me smile. It is pleasure for us to see that our effort succeeded and you and your family had a great get away from the everyday life. Thank you very much for your positive review and we are looking forward to hopefully welcoming you soon as our guests again!

Sunny regards from Ajman,
Nicholas Labhart

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I've come here for a break with the family hoping to stay in touch with my office - no hope, Internet is the slowest in the world and shockingly expensive, the waiters waitresses and cleaners are delightful, friendly and willing, beyond that the receptionist especially the European ones are kind of dumb disinterested and uncaring, the buffet is dull and the public areas eerily empty, there are some nice restaurants but with very restricted choices and very expensive, rooms are small, our junior suite might be better described as embryonic - I sense the management has a fairly high threshold for customer dissatisfaction or the feedback mechanism is not working- the location is poor if you want to experience more than this one beach, the facilities are not up to local 5 star standards, the pricing is beyond reasonable pricing for better facilities in more convenient locations...don't come, especially if you have kids

• Stayed: December 2012
6  Thank AdmosfearMatt
KempinskiAjman, Manager at Ajman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2013

Dear AdmosfearMatt,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on our hotel and for your constructive feedback.

We appreciate receiving feedback from our guests, even if it is of a critical nature, as this is the only way we can truly assess our guests’ needs, and continuously improve the luxury service we aim to provide.

Your experiences here run totally against what the vast majority of our guests regularly tell us. We are not in any way complacent about this and where we can do better we surely will so please rest assured that I shall be following your comments up directly with my team.
Should you wish to discuss your experience further, please contact me on kai.schukowski@kempinski.com, I very much hope that we can yet encourage you to stay with us again.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Very good hotel with a lovely beach. Deserves the Kempinski operating brand.
Rooms are comfortable, nice and well designed.
Restaurants, pubs and all quest areas are perfect; also good friendly service.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank Bilge S

Dear Bilge S,

Thank you for your feedback, we are very pleased that you and your friends enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you soon again as our guests.

Sunny Greetings,