Lowest prices for your stay
$104
Hotels.com$104
Trip.com$99
Priceline$102
1,135 results
All reviews gourmet garden seascape restaurant special thanks private beach seafood recommend this hotel big thanks sea view house keeping swimming pool health club room service enjoyed our stay housekeeping staff f b star service whole team
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2020

I wanna say thank you to Wyndham Garden Ajman for a very nice experience we had while staying in their hotel. First, the checked in - less than 5minutes. The bellman, so friendly especially Mr. Umar who always smile and extending his help to us everytime we arrived in the hotel. The room, it is so spacious, fresh towels, bed is so comfortable, linens are spotless, complete amenities and equipped with kettle, TV and minibar. Kudos to HSK team, you are really doing a good job . The pool and beach are so nice. Rooms are all seaview. Staff are all friendly. I want to commend the barista who assist us recently, he made our coffee beyond expectation. I even invited my friends to have our iced coffee/cappucino in Wyndham and not in other coffeeshops/hotels. Thank you very much Wyndham Hotel for a lifetime experience. Kudos to all of you. Keep it up.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Jgatp
WyndhamGardenAjman, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Ajman Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Wyndham Garden Ajman Corniche!

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad that you enjoy the location and the amazing services. We work hard every day to WOW our guests and I’m glad that we successfully delivered our brand and, team's spirit to you. especially Mr. Umar from Front Office Team.

We look forward to welcoming you at Wyndham Garden Ajman Corniche soon again.

Reviewed February 12, 2020

I was amazed by how this hotel treats their guests, one of that top hotels i can recommend in Ajman, no doubt i keep coming back as they are giving me best service i am looking for. To Ali, Casey & Joni of front office, thank you for always showing kindness in assisting guest, your smiles gives good impression as the heart of the hotel. To Anish(Restaurant Manager)it was nice meeting you, keep smiling my dear and thank you for the complimentary you send.

Five ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ for me to you guys!
Keep up the good work! More guest to come

Trip type: Traveled solo
WyndhamGardenAjman, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Ajman Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2020

Dear LeaDean1030 ,

Thank you for your recent stay at Wyndham Garden Ajman Corniche!

Big shout out to you! You made everyone’s day with these warm words and for rating us 5 star. We truly value the time you have taken to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

It is rewarding to learn that you enjoyed every aspects of your stay and you were well-taken care of by Ali, Casey,Doni and Anish. Your compliments will be shared with the team and its a motivation for us to keep elevating our level of service for our guests. We love to have you as our regular guest.

We look forward to welcoming and serving you at Wyndham Garden Ajman Corniche soon again.

Reviewed February 9, 2020

This unassuming hotel right in front of ajman beach is a treasure worth finding. Do not be fooled by their simple reception because the rooms, which are the most important in a hotel stay, are absolutely stunning. The rooms are very spacious with enough space not only for the bed but also for a mini sofa to lounge around. The bed itself is enormous. The creme dela creme is the glass balcony which has an overlooking view of the beach!!! The room is a true 5 star experience and you feel as if you are vacationing in HAWAII.at night, lounging at the balcony is also an experience because of the beautiful night lights of the hotel. The ambience is very romantic.

The pool is an average size but it is good depth for swimming. The pool is heated so it is still comfortable to swim during winter. They also have a good size jacuzzi which can accomodate a good number of people. I heard that there is a sauna for guests but I did not have the chance to use it. Lounging in the pool area is also very romantic because it has a view of the hotel lights. The lights are very hard to describe in words but they are very very pretty.

The food in their restaurant especially during breakfast was also very delicious. I think it was a really good value for money.

The staff were also very friendly and accomodating. My niece fell down at the reception area and her yoghurt drink spilled all over the floor. The staff were very kind and and were very generous in helping us.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank mariamaquiling

Dear mariamaquiling,

Thank you for your recent stay at Wyndham Garden Ajman Corniche!

We truly love your description of our hotel.Your feedback on our overall facilities, our room's sea view, our delicious food offerings and amazing service is very encouraging that made my heart swells with pride.

It is our mission to create a great hotel that guests love.My team and I truly appreciate your kind words and recommendation.When your travels bring you to Ajman again, we can’t wait to welcome you back.

We look forward to the opportunity of serving & welcoming you at Wyndham Garden Ajman Corniche soon again.

Iftikhar Hamdani,

Reviewed January 29, 2020 via mobile

The hotel is very nice the rooms are big clean and fantastic, I stayed in 713 me and my wife enjoyed our honeymoon , front office team surprised me by decorating our room, special thanks to Mr. Shady in Reservation who made our stay enjoyable,
Small note for the Hotel Manager Mr. Iftikhar
Thanks to your wonderful team who made our stay unforgettable but I was very much upset with the attitude of the Gourmet garden- Resturant manager was not hospitable he was not smiling and engaging with a uncomfortable way, Other than this we enjoyed our stay In Wyndham, hopefully his attitude will change when we will visit next time

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ameer118

Dear Youssefelmoustafid1,

Thank you for your recent stay at Wyndham Garden Ajman Corniche!

We highly appreciate your wonderful feedback.Please accept our sincere apologies for the slight setback during your stay. We understand that our guests expect very highly of us and so we'll make sure that we overcome every flaws. Rest assured, on your next visit we will serve you way better.

Thanks for your shout outs for Mr.Shady and entire front office team I will make sure to pass on your compliments.

Wyndham Garden Ajman, Corniche

Reviewed January 25, 2020 via mobile

Nice and cleaned hotel with excellent view and very good and reasonable price also friendly receptionists
Food excellent made and taste with a variety of dishes all with discounted pricing

I really recommend it to anyone who wants wonderful services

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
WyndhamGardenAjman, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Ajman Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2020

Dear 321abdul789,

Thank you for your recent stay at Wyndham Garden Ajman Corniche!

We strive to create amazing experiences for our guests. Following your feedback, we are glad to learn that we were able to do so. We are thrilled to hear that you were impressed with our delicious food offerings and the services rendered by the Front Office Team makes me indeed a proud person. It's an honor to receive recommendations from our valuable guests and also for mentioning that we are good value for money.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you at Wyndham Garden Ajman Corniche soon again.