“Nice prices bu small burgers”
Review of Indian Wells

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Indian Wells
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Food was pretty good, but small. Prices reasonable for that area. Server wasn't exactly tripping over us. Seemed like decent family atmosphere but it was a Tuesday in sept.
Would go back, but would not go out of my way to do so.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

My friend and I went to Indian Wells Tavern for breakfast on a beautiful Saturday in August and boy was it great. They have a wonderful brunch menu, but we had the classic breakfast which was perfect and very very well prices. The same breakfast in East Hampton would have been 3 to 4 times as much and couldn't have been better.I'd go back to Indian Wells Tavern or sure.
177 Main Street, Amagansett, NY 11930 Tel 631-267-0400 www.indianwellstavern.com

Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

My wife, I and two kids stopped in for Happy Hour. We sat in the bar area at a high top table so we could take advantage of happy hour pricing. As it turns out its happy hour two feet away at the bar and not at the high top tables. Pretty ridicules! The wings were so, so. Nachos and Dumplings were excellent. For three apps one kids meal, one beer and one wine during happy hour 90 seemed a bit much. Our waiter wa great, the place nice and the owner Kevin is great. The other place he owns Bostwick's is also great!

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Used to be a great beach for local families, but about two years ago a huge crowd of young, loud, drunken singles took over the west end of the beach, overwhelming the parking lot, bathrooms and beach. Yuck....

1  Thank Kieran_Brew
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Great little tavern right on the main drag and pretty good eats. The burgers are good and the wait staff terrific.