“Good food”

Wolffer Kitchen Amagansett
Ranked #7 of 28 Restaurants in Amagansett
Description: Wölffer Kitchen Amagansett is our second restaurant in the Hamptons, co-owned by Marc and Joey Wölffer. The restaurant offers a casual, family-friendly dining experience in the heart of Amagansett Square. Wölffer Estate winemaker and partner Roman Roth also advises on the wine list. We take reservations for parties up to 8 guests. To reserve, please call.
Reviewed July 12, 2018

I'm a vegetarian so I love their side dishes, specially the lentils. Their outdoor seating in the summer is a fun space.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Always guaranteed a delicious meal when you visit Wolffer Kitchen. Awesome menu with choices for non-fish eaters. The salmon is to die for - and the crab tacos are some of the best I’ve ever had. Exceptional waitstaff and the atmosphere cannot be beat. Great job Wolffer Kitchen - we’ll be back!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 1, 2018

Have been here several times and always happy with the experience. This time...not so much. The service was great. Our waiter was very efficient, as was the rest of the waitstaff. The food this time was somewhat disappointing. The lobster special that one guest ordered was terribly over cooked and was sent back. The clams and zoodles was so high in salt, I am still feeling the effects today. The pasta special, however got rave reviews. The Green Godess salad and octopus starters were stellar, as was the salmon tartare. Hoping this was just a bad night for the kitchen. Bring back the cauliflower rice please and thanks for doing a nice job on the APEROL Spritz.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

Great service! The one thing we tend to find lacking in the area was definitely here in abundance. Our server Michelle was pleasant and well trained. Fresh silverware between courses always a full water glass and my napkin refolded when I left the table for a few minutes. The restaurant is decorated absolutely lovely if just a tad dark and the servers have wonderful uniforms. The food was fantastic as well. The best restaurant of our vacation so far.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed January 12, 2018

I have picky Italian parents, actually very picky Italian parents and they absolutely loved this restaurant. The food is incredible, the selection fantastic. The manager made every effort to speak to us, interpret Italian and was simply there for any little (and perhaps silly) request we had. I wished other restaurants in the Hamptons (Nick and Toni first) learned from these impeccable service. I can't wait to be back a thousand times.

Date of visit: January 2018