Review Highlights

Beautiful Roman Catholic Church

Reviewed July 23, 2017
Andrew L
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 6, 2017

I was looking forward to visiting this church for a personal reason: my grandfather used to live in Uzhhorod when he was young and he used to attend the mass here. I must say it was very well preserved.

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

I liked the beauty of rose walls and the sculptures of saints. The Church is not very big, but cozy. I felt myself very comfortable here.

Reviewed September 30, 2015

As everything in Uzhgorod the St.George Church is absolutely different from mostly Ukrainian charges.

Reviewed December 8, 2014

Peaceful place to talk to God and yourself. Right in the center of the city. Seems like always opened.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

It's a nice church in the city center of Uzhorod. Unfortunately there are a lot of gipsies in the are around the church. Be attentive to your valuables there!

2  Thank Kira_UA