Khortitsa Palace Hotel
Pectoral Hotel(Zaporizhzhya)
Ukraine Hotel(Zaporizhzhya)
Diana Hotel(Dnipropetrovsk)
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsfour pointsplace to staygreat hoteltop notchdnipro rivergreat servicedelicious breakfast buffetomeletteukrainian hotelslast visitthe general managernice view of the riverin towntwo daysrecommend this hotelukrainefacilities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is my third time in this hotel. This hotel is a 100 % safe pick to have all what you want to have from a first class business hotel. The front desk is professional, the rooms have everything what you need with a great view to Dnepr, which is one of the greatest rivers in Europe. My room in thois hotel is a great corner room of 1405. I highly recommend this room for even the most picky business traveller. An amazing view with a highest room quality. I really do not find any laggers in this hotel. Please try yourself and you will understand what I mean.
This is a true pleasure and most relaxing place to stay after a hectic business day. Well done...four points by Sheraton.

Room Tip: 1405 and you will not be disappointed!!!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Claus T, General Manager at Khortitsa Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Dear Sir,

thank you very much for your review and evaluation of our hotel. I am very happy that you have again enjoyed your stay with us, and it will be a pleasure to welcoming you back in the future.

I will certaily pass on your comments to our associates, especially our Front Office associates, and I am sure they will be equally happy to hear that.

We will make a note of your preferred room, and will try our outmost to provide the same for you upon your next visit.

Looking forward to seeing you soon again in Zaporozhye

Reviewed November 18, 2012

It was pleasure to stay there and to feel yourself as in Europe. Stuff is friendly and nice, hotel is brand new and really great. Rooms are big and breakfast is good!
Definitely the best hotel in the city and whole region!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Claus T, General Manager at Khortitsa Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2012

Dear Mr. Shamborovsky,

I appreciate the time taken to write this review and would like to thank you very much for your evaluation of our services left at tripadvisor. I am glad to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you rate our hotel that high.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in Zaporozhye and our hotel

Reviewed September 22, 2012

The Four points may be the only or at least newest "western" hotel in town but it still delivers. The reception staff are very welcoming, the food is good if light on local delicacies. The gym is small if adequate and with a bit of creativity and the palace to yourself you can replicate any workout. There is FREE WIFI throughout the hotel. The beds are the most comfortable I can remember. This is topped off by the fantastic location overlooking the river.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Claus T, General Manager at Khortitsa Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Dear Sir,

I appreciate the time taken to write this review and would like to thank you very much for your comments and evaluation of our services left at this website. I am very happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and had a very comfortable night in our signature beds.

I am equally glad to hear that our reception associates left a memorable impression, and happy to hear that you enjoyed our kitchen.

Hoping to be welcoming you in the future

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I was a guest at the Four Points in August of this year, and I have frequented 5 star hotels in different parts of the world, but my stay at the Four Points will remain as one of the more memorable ones. The the kindness of the staff was 100% genuine and they are a credit to their country and to the Sheraton Group, how many hotels would bring to your room on your birthday a cake and other niceties ( all because I happened to mention in the course of conversation with a young lady at reception the date of my birthday, sorry darling I can,t remember your name ).
The occasion when I over indulged at the bar a lady and gentleman of the staff kindly assisted me to my room, how many hotels would you receive this care and attention.
In my country ( the U K ) treatment I received at the Four Points would not be equalled.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank iancroft255
Claus T, General Manager at Khortitsa Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Dear Mr. Ian,

thank you very much for your favorable comments left, and your appreciation expressed for the services received. I am very happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that our associates created memorable impressions.

I will certainly pass on your comments to our ladies at the Front Office and our restaurant associates who assisted you during your stay.

Looking forward to welcoming you back at our hotel in the future.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Ukraine is not known for customer service. I have been there 9 or 10 times since 2005 and you kind of get used to it. As an example, I made a joke about the tiny rooms at the Intourist in Zap - where most Westerners stay by default - and I was invited to leave. Really. Kind of a holdover attitude from the old communist days when the hotels were run by the State.
I got into Zap early one morning on the overnight train from Kyiv. Being an incorrigible bargain seeker, I always ask: "Isn't there a better rate ? Corporate or something ?" The girl at the front desk not only lowered the daily rate by EU10, but got the manager to waive the half day charge for early check in. Stunning for UA. Good start.
It is new - just opened last January or so - and is totally up-to-date re: security, etc.
The mattress and linens were heavenly - and I never say such things. I have come to expect worn out mattresses and threadbare linens. I found myself "camping" in bed with a book between excursions into town or to the beach.
Even the "economy" room was spacious and with a beautiful view of the Dnepr - maybe 300 meters to one of the best beaches in Ukraine. And the #85 bus comes right to the front door for a 5 minute ride to Lenina (main street) and downtown. I walked to Lenina a couple of times as well, right up Shevchenko, in about 20 minutes.
As a bonus, I ate at the restaurant several times. Excellent and not more expensive than the cafes in town. Another pleasant surprise. The Caesar salad was a bit boring (anchovy sauce instead of anchovies), but the other half dozen meals I ate at the hotel were as good as any.
I would recommend this hotel without hesitaion - and I am a chronic complainer.
Finally, the manager, Ghaffar, was available for my comments and when I told him I prefer apartments so I can make my own espresso in the morning he sent an espresso machine to my room. Above and beyond I would say.
Could not ask for or expect more hospitality.
I will plan on checking in to the Sherton for a night on my next visit - even if I will be moving to an apartment the next day or so. Try it - you'll like it !!!

Room Tip: My best tip for ANY hotel. Ask for a better rate. I almost always get a better rate just by asking. River view is better than city view.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Claus T, General Manager at Khortitsa Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2012

Dear Sir,

thank you very much for your comments left and your evaluation of our hotel and services experienced. I am very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay in general and your experience of our signature Four Points bed and the comfort it provides.

We are equally happy to hear that you have enjoyed our restaurant, and as commented we will re-evaluate our Caesar Salad which didn't meet your expectations. My apologies for that.

I will obviously pass on all these comments, whether it be our Front Office associate who facilitated your arrival, our kitchen & restaurant associates and Mr. Ghaffar who assisted with your favourite morning & wake up experience, by providing you with an Espresso machine in your room.

Looking forward to welcoming you personally in the future in our hotel and in Zaporozhye