“Great place for sushi in Zaporozhye. Euro-Tourist friendly”
Review of Toki

Toki
Ranked #86 of 107 Restaurants in Zaporizhzhya
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Birkirkara, Malta
“Great place for sushi in Zaporozhye. Euro-Tourist friendly”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Nice atmosphere and great food. I did read a few reviews stating the food is low/middle quality but I have to disagree. I had a full dinner and can complain about nothing, fish was fresh and tender and the warm rolls were extremely tasty.
The waitress spoke barely any english, but was very kind. From a European point of view, this is also great value. I had a full dinner for 2 people trying different types of food and with drinks we spent 240 UAH, about 21 EUR.

• Visited February 2013

• Turkish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Toki. You can be sure in good meal and service for reasonable price.”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Trying suchi in several places we have decided, the Toki meals quality and service is definitely above fast food level, while prices are reasonable. If you are looking for such places, I can recommend it.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Anatoliy_Zap
Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
“i love the sushi in the Toki”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

In the students time i often visited Toki. This is the good restaurant with good price and tasty sushi.

• Visited December 2011
Bangkok, Thailand
“Sushi Zaporozhye style”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

If you never tried real sushi before than you can visit Toki. Otherwise I don't recommend it because you will be disappointed with the quality of this great japanese food.

• Visited May 2012
4 Thank IgorVL
“Toki in Italian style”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I suppose that sushi must be only in Japanese bar or restaurant. The style of sushi bar correspond to Japanese culture. And in Zaporozhye we have Toki (sushi bar) linked with Italian restaurant with the same entrance... And when there are no places in Toki waiters recommend you to eat sushi in Italian glamour restaurant. As for quality of sushi I could say that they are average. Serving was terrible, sluggish. Frankly speaking I don't understand why it so. When I visit Toki about 7 years ago and was directly in Toki (sushi bar) not in "Italian" :) part of sushi bar waiters explain everything, they use some Japanese words like "bon appetit", "thank you, buy" etc. It was interesting. It is not a problem to make sushi at home. We come to sushi bar to have a good time, to have a rest in eastern atmosphere. Instead of this we got Italian style cafe with glamour furniture and sluggish waiters and average sushi. I will not recommend my friends to visit Toki. In Zaporozhye it is very hard to find good Japanese cuisine.

• Visited May 2012