“Yes, I will sty there again”
Review of Ukraina Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Simferopol
Ukraina Hotel
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Simferopol
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Very good maintained old style building. Reception area looked great. Staff very smart and friendly, opening doors and poilte. Room was aworn, but quite big size with a desk and a sofa. The hotel had no lift. There was also a little cafe on the first floor. Wifi on every floor was very good and reasonably fast. Staff were friendly and most could speak a little English. Breakfast was very good and had a selction of dishes, cold and hot. Lunch and dinner was from a menu of wide selections. The food was great and cheap compared to European prices.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Ukraina Hotel

Reviewed January 27, 2012

Superbly decorated, a beautiful hotel located in the heart of Simferopol. The hotel has numerous amenities. I could use the spa, which includes the traditional sauna, steam room and beauty salon. Hotel very well located. Directions from the airport takes just 20 minutes. Rooms comfortable, spacious and air conditioned.

The disadvantage is, unfortunately, is that staff does not speak in foreign languages ​​and also sometimes rude.

Situated in an ideal spot for tourists. You can explore on foot walking the whole city.

I recommend!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 19, 2012

The Ukraina is a decent hotel, exactly where you want to be in Simferopol. Even if you spoke no Ukrainian or Russian the staff speak good enough English for it not to be a problem. The rooms are functional but clean and well maintained. Free internet at a pretty good speed in all of the rooms and public areas.

I didn't eat in during the evenings, but breakfast had a very good selection of items.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 12, 2012

We stayed in the Ukraina Hotel again in Sept 2011 on our way to & from the Black Sea areas, staying in a large double clean & spacious room (details as 2010 stay) I also had to stay in the Ukraina for 4 nights towards the end of our holiday to the Black Sea waiting for my return flight home to the UK due to my partner Tatiana being taken ill & having to return home to Lisichansk for Hospital treatment.
I was happy to have been able to reserve a room at short notice as the hotel gets busy at this time of the holidaying year & the receptionist was very helpful to my plight. I can only say as what I have said in my original review & I was very happy with my previous stay/room/service etc. My only moan is that I had a single room (which was fairly spacious,clean with TV. AC etc) & as others have said, & that is the beds in the single rooms are to small & narrow, also (still) not having any Tea/Coffee making facilities in the rooms.

Room Tip: If travelling solo & you can afford it book a double room as single room beds to small. Also bri...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed December 21, 2011

Housed in a nice old building, most likely the best hotel in Simferopol. Just walking distance to the downtown and a fairly big park.

Stayed three nights in a comfortable single room – quality of the bed was OK, although definitely not as good as in North American or Western European hotels. My room was on the 4th floor – there is no elevator - I did not mind since I like to work out!

Secure parking – there is a minimal extra charge for it.

Service is good and I found the breakfast (included in the rate) very good in quality and selection.

The only downside is that most of the time there are Militia Men (local Police) stationed across the road all the time and they tend to stop cars exiting the hotel. Not sure if I was unlucky or they saw the Avis sign on the car, but they did stop me and I paid a fine (cash and no receipt!!!) without exactly knowing what I did wrong.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank AH042
Reviewed October 24, 2011

This hotel is a bit aged, but is very nice. It is centrally located, and is close to a small park. There are a number of very good restaurants and a shopping street near by. The breakfast buffet is alright. Service is fair.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Jamh584
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Good hotel in heart of Simferopol. Location of this hotel is really nice, all tourist destinations and atractions are in walking distance. Staff is friendly and helpfull. Breakfast is OK. Rooms are clean and big and well renovated. Price is very comfortable

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business

Been to Ukraina Hotel? Share your experiences!