See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 26, 2014

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel twice now. The room is very comfortable, free wifi as well. The service in the lounge/bar/restaurant (first floor lounge and/or third floor terrace) is really hit or miss...sometimes great and sometimes terrible. The general sense is that these tables (I mean all of the tables) are consistently "reserved" for people more important than you, as you will see the same people in there all the time, at the same tables, and this is obviously a big nightspot on the weekends. We will stay again, because we like the general vibe of the place and the sometimes off-putting service doesn't really bother us that much.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
KaterynaProkhorova, Генеральный директор at Atlas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this kind review about your stay at Ramada Donetsk hotel.
I am pleased that you quite enjoyed your stay with us. As for your comment about our restaurants: I am really sorry you faced an issue with reserved tables,
we definitely do not consider some guests more important than others and I regret you and your husband felt uncomfortable.
For your convenience during your next stay please turn to our Front Office and my colleagues will be happy to book any table for you in advance.
Please do not hesitate to contact me personally should you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Our second time in Ramada, Donetsk. It's great that the level of service is not the same, but it increases. Everywhere you go (your room, restaurant, fitness or spa, lobby or auqa zone, you meet friendly and helpful personal, who are always there to solve any kind of problem or satisfy our wishes. Warm atmosphere and great design helps to relax even now, when it’s not secured outside. Waiting for another stay!

Room tip: 910 was King river view and it was great
Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank PashaKuzovlev
KaterynaProkhorova, Генеральный директор at Atlas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Dear Mr. Kuzovlev,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. To know that you are so appreciated our hotel, our team and our service in particular is incredibly motivating for all of us.
I have shared your kind comments with our team and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Ramada Donetsk hotel again very soon.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

The hotel is well located, close to the centre. I suppose officially it is a 4 star hotel based on the facilities it offers, however the general feeling is of a chain good 3 star hotel, based on the room/bathroom and breakfast selection. In any case it is a very good value for the money, either as a 3 or 4 star hotel, with room being recently refurbished and pretty cosy too. Good choice for a business stay.

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review of Ramada Donetsk hotel.
I am very pleased that you appreciated the hotel's location, breakfasts, rooms.
Pleased to inform you that our hotel has officially granted the status of 3 star hotel, but by all means strive to meet the level of high-class hotels, higher categorization and glad that you mentioned it.
Hope to see you soon at Ramada Donetsk hotel.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Stayed in this property for one day on 29th March 2014 on a business trip to the city. The room size was enough for a single. It was clean and well maintained. Bathroom had all usual facility. LCD TV , Writing Desk and wifi was provided. However the wifi signal was a little week in the room, however the signal was great in the lobby and restaurant. I had dinner at the restaurant and the food was fresh & tasty. The staff at the reception and restaurant knew English. The restaurant had MENU card in English which helped me to find dishes of my choice. I would like to mention name of restaurant staff Alexndra. She knew good English and was very sweet & courteous. The morning Breakfast was complementary. It had a good variety. Overall very good experience with this place and shall recommend everybody.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank TSBCHD
KaterynaProkhorova, Управляющий at Atlas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your gracious review.
All our team was so glad to read that you found our hotel good place to stay. We are all working hard to make our guests feel welcomed and comfortable, so it is a pleasure to receive such a warm feedback.
Please do come and visit us again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 17, 2014

this location is really a good deal...decent location and awesome price. Service in the restaurant was atrocious - ate there 6 times so it was not an anomaly. Clean, modern and great spa and fitness center. A great place for 3 stars. Staff could be a tad more friendly too LOL

Room tip: street rooms can be noisy
Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
KaterynaProkhorova, Управляющий at Atlas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your nice and detailed comments. I am very glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with all our facilities, location and service.
We all look forward to welcoming you at Ramada Donetsk hotel again soon.