“clean and neat”

and 1 more site!
Park Inn By Radisson
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Donetsk
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Just got back from my 10 days stay there. Everything was fine. I would recommend it, and will definitely go there when ever I come back to Donetsk.

Rooms are clean, WiFi is good, both in rooms and common areas. Any photographer or cameraman will appreciate it's 2 Mbps upload. No mini bar in rooms, but I don't use it anyways.

Breakfast is good, though a bit more uniform then I'd have it. Personnel is friendly and speaks good English, both in bar and at the reception/front desk. I would especially like to point out lovely miss Olga at the front desk, and waiter in the restaurant, Danil.

Location is very good, everything you need downtown is near by, yet it's very quiet.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Tarek_Ani
Erdem B, General Manager at Park Inn By Radisson, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Thank you very much for your very positive feed back. We are delighted that we could serve a memorable stay during your stay with us. I will definitely share your comments with my colleagues Olga and Danil as they deserve the highest recognition for that. We look forward to welcome you back at Park Inn by Radisson when your travel plans bring you back to Donetsk.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I spent 6 days staying here during my business trip to Donetsk. First things first; the hotel is superb clean (the common areas + rooms) and the interior design is very simple, colourful and relaxing. The staff is very helpful and the level of English of front-desk and restaurant staff is very high in Ukrainian standards. Literally with a 5-minute-walk, you are in Lenin Square; that is the heart of the city. Most important points in the city are also within walking distance. The other good thing is that; although being in such a central location; the hotel enjoys tranquility as a result of being in the middle of a park. Beautiful views of trees and nature from the rooms. No downside to complain about during my stay. It'd be a good and convenient base for business travellers as well as great value for money for couples, families etc. They are awarded in Tripadvisor 2014 Travelers' Choice as well among best bargain hotels anyway; so it's your decision after this point...

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank EnginKaban
Erdem B, General Manager at Park Inn By Radisson, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Thank you very much for choosing Park Inn by Radisson Donetsk Hotel during your Donetsk visit. We are very much delighted to see that we could serve to you a memorable stay experience. Thank you very much for taking time to share your valuable detailed comments as it is very much important for us to challenge ourselves for better and better. Looking forward to welcome you back whenever your travel plans bring back you to Donetsk.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Very nice Hotel, very modern and spacious, ideal for Brits English spoken to a very good standard, good service and good value for money. Hotel arranges airport transfers. about 20 minutes from airport, restaurant is OK

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
Erdem B, General Manager at Park Inn By Radisson, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind interest shown towards to Park Inn by Radisson Donetsk and for staying with us during your Donetsk trip. We count a lot on our guests` comments and thank you very much again for taking time to share your valuable comments with us. I am very delighted to see that we could deliver to you very satisfactory stay experience at our hotel.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Easy to find hotel in a very convenient location, chose this hotel as we needed somewhere central and affordable to stay overnight for an early flight the next morning. Very professional English speaking staff with a high standard of service and a great attitude, very helpful and I was even able to print out some important documents from their computer terminal in the reception. Had to order a taxi to the airport very early the next morning and that was handled perfectly, was waiting for us when we came down to reception.

Rooms very modern and spotlessly clean, great walk-in shower and comfortable beds. Nice touch that robes, slippers, fruit and bottled water were provided in the room. Didn't have the opportunity to use either the bar or restaurant, but a fair few nice cafes and restaurants within walking distance along Pushkina Boulevard. Don't often stay in the big chain hotels but the Radisson Donetsk delivered and I was left impressed.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Erdem B, General Manager at Park Inn By Radisson, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Thank you very much for taking time to share your valuable comments with us. I am so delighted to see our colleagues delivered very positive hotel experience during your stay with us which we very much focus to put all efforts onto. We count a lot on our guests` feed back as we can get opportunity to develop our services and products so once again thank you very much for sharing your feed back with us.

We are looking forward to welcome you at Park Inn by Radisson whenever your travel plans bring you back to Donetsk. We hope you will also get opportunity to try our Bar and restaurant for delicious offerings and relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Hotel is new, clean, good restaurant, wireless works well, staff speaks good English, easy $ exchange machine. Off the main drag, 5 minute walk to Lenin square. This is a big improvement over other hotels I've stayed at in Donetsk over the past 10 years and definitely would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank like-mountains
Erdem B, General Manager at Park Inn By Radisson, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you very much for your time to share your valuable comments with us. Our guests` comments count a lot for us to develop our services and products.
We are looking forward to welcome you back at Park Inn by Radisson when your travel plans bring you back to Donetsk.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I couldn't complain about the cleanliness and comfort of this hotel but after pre paying for my breakfasts (which I did think we're a little bit pricey)I was asked not once but twice when myself and partner came down for breakfast I was told I had not paid, I even had to show them my receipt how embarrassing they did apologise twice that was,but it spoilt it for me.

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank your very much for your positive feedback and comments. We have already evaluated and put efforts to improve the issue that you mentioned not so positive. Our guests` comments lead us to develop our services and products and thank you very much again for your in-put.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Great location and lovely clean hotel at a reasonable price. Staff were very helpful and spoke better English than I did russian. Clean rooms very modern and food good as well. Would be happy to go back. Had nice big showers ( I prefer a bath but hey ho!)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Alberta46
Erdem B, General Manager at Park Inn By Radisson, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Thank you very much for choosing Park Inn by Radisson during your Donetsk trip. Our guests` comments are very valuable for us to develop our services and products and Thank you very much again for sharing your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you had positive experience with our services as Our guests` satisfaction is top priority.
We are looking forward to welcome you back when ever your travel plan brings you back to Donetsk.