All reviews room was clean view of the lake victoria mall lakeside cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

I visited mid February and I was given a roof that is facing the lake. The view was so good.
Food was so good here and the staff were so friendly.
Their service was value for money. I highly recommend this place to anyone wishing to stay and relax near the lake in Entebbe especially if you are waiting to catch your outbound flight

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank africatravelguide
Reviewed December 18, 2017

The Anderita Beach Hotel has two things going for it - it's near the airport and has a great view of Lake Victoria from its balconies. The rooms are what you'd expect and the staff is friendly, although there was a bit of confusion from time to time. There's a beachfront cafe across the street and right on the shore of the lake. Unfortunately, they blast pop music all day, which made relaxing pretty much impossible. Overall I was satisfied with my stay, mainly for the convenience it provided at the start and the end of my trip.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 13, 2017

Our visitors were treated well! despite the big number. Thumbs up. Additional services to make the stay conducive were very evident. The environment and security was super secure to allow our international visitors comfort and safe. The neighborhood was quite free from noise while also provides a nice view .

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Cozy place. The whole management team and staff makes one feel at home away from home. I have stayed in many hotels during my many & frequent visits to Entebbe but in the last five years have chosen ABH as my MOST favourite hotel . Forget the large hotels in that city with mass made dishes and practiced welcoming smiles from staff. Get the real human smiles and care from the team that welcome you at Anderita from the top KAHUNA to the room steward. Meals are fresh and prepared to your choice.
Highly recommended.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Patrick I
Reviewed June 23, 2017

Location is excellent, close to Victoria Mall and 15 minutes walking distance from Imperial Mall, away from noise, near the lake. Rooms are clean, friendly staff and very helpful. A great variety of dishes and the cook is able to accommodate any other requests.
For more than 10 years I know this place, I tried different ones but for me is the most suitable. Great team.

Room tip: I stayed in different rooms and I did not find any huge difference between them.
Date of stay: June 2017