See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

We have used this hotel for the last five years with all our missions teams. 20 people at a time putting up with with substandard service but we wanted to be a blessing. Time after time bad service, breakfast were okay but reception staff totally incompetent. The straw that broke the camels back was when we arrived on Thursday the 30 August the owner of the hotel without notice gave our rooms away and all she could say was sorry , no consideration that we had been on the road for ten hours and had a history with her hotel. So we had to run around Entebbe looking for 10 rooms, once bitten twice shy.

I would never use them again and this type of service should be noted and the Ugandan total associations should be informed.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Davidsling
Reviewed February 8, 2017 via mobile

I had to sent 5 nights in Nice Entebbe. First I went to Skyway hotel and did not like it at all; old and not so clean. They forgot my wake up call and the restaurant was closed on breakfast hours.
I moved next door to Askey hotel, what a difference US $15.00 more made!
From a nightmare to a dream hotel, just on the same street.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Marie G
Reviewed March 23, 2016

I stay here every time I am in Entebbe. The rooms are fairly spartan but its a comfortable bed, clean and has good working toilets and bathrooms. Breakfast is basic but you can order additional items offthe menu. Very quiet and serene setting though, good gardens if you wish for peace and quiet

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2015

I stayed here at the time when i needed the internet and I could even access it from my room. The accommodation rates is rather high compared to the facilities around and I think the place needs some rennovations.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We were taken here by the taxi driver as we had an unplanned weekend in Entebbe. The hotel was rather run down, our toilet leaked and the wi-fi was inconsistent.

We bartered with the owner to pay 40USD a night for a twin and that is way above what the quality of service and facilities was.

The food was slow and of medium quality.

On the plus side the beers were cold and the football was on.

Date of stay: March 2014