See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 8, 2017 via mobile

I had to sent 5 nights in Nice Entebbe. First I went to Skyway hotel and did not like it at all; old and not so clean. They forgot my wake up call and the restaurant was closed on breakfast hours.
I moved next door to Askey hotel, what a difference US $15.00 more made!
From a nightmare to a dream hotel, just on the same street.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Marie G
Reviewed March 23, 2016

I stay here every time I am in Entebbe. The rooms are fairly spartan but its a comfortable bed, clean and has good working toilets and bathrooms. Breakfast is basic but you can order additional items offthe menu. Very quiet and serene setting though, good gardens if you wish for peace and quiet

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2015

I stayed here at the time when i needed the internet and I could even access it from my room. The accommodation rates is rather high compared to the facilities around and I think the place needs some rennovations.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We were taken here by the taxi driver as we had an unplanned weekend in Entebbe. The hotel was rather run down, our toilet leaked and the wi-fi was inconsistent.

We bartered with the owner to pay 40USD a night for a twin and that is way above what the quality of service and facilities was.

The food was slow and of medium quality.

On the plus side the beers were cold and the football was on.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank PeterWalks
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We stayed here for two nights in early October based solely on Trip Advisor comments and ratings. Well that was a big mistake as the ratings are not at all related to the reality of this hotel. This hotel is highly overrated. Having lived in Uganda for 2 years our expectations are properly set for Uganda accommodations. The receptionist was rude, not helpful and downright antagonistic as we seemed to interrupt her computer/phone activity. She did not have our reservation and when shown written proof did not accept it. She said there were no rooms. We asked to see the manager and after 30 minutes he finally appeared. We did get a room as he recognized the reservation. The room was not worth waiting for. It was small, noisy, had ants and was quite uncomfortable. The breakfast we inedible as it was a rotten pineapple slice, boiled egg and a stale piece of white bread on a plate that was covered in cellophane (probably prepared the night before). Do not stay here as it is a rip off for the price!

Date of stay: October 2013