“Friends Visit”

Naples, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friends Visit”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

we were all impressed by the service because the guide explained everything including history

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Tonny R

Tyre, Lebanon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“An Adventure”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Our trip to Uganda came up on very short notice that allowed for very little planning. Once in Entebbe, I learned that I would have a much better time if I relaxed and resisted my Western preconceptions regarding the size and quality of attractions and facilities. I don't actually recall what we paid to get in, but the drive along the bumpy, rutted road through the Ugandan countryside was worth the price of admission. Don't arrive, expecting a slick first class zoological experience, you may miss the charm of the place. The enclosures are basic and a bit shabby, the place is small, but our guide was enthusiastic and knowledgeable with an obvious love and respect for the critters. Since we unfortunately didn't have time for a real jungle safari, this was an enjoyable little Ugandan adventure.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank OneStepCloser
Islamabad, Pakistan
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 156 helpful votes
“It's Just Okay”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

This Reptile Village is located in Abaita Ababiri (3 kms off the Kigali-Entebbe Road). A very poor muddy track leads to this place. Although they call it a REPTILE village but there are only Snakes available except a Lizard and few Turtles. I called the person in charge on mobile and he told me that the ticket for this village is 5000 Ugandan Shillings (approximately 2 US dollars) but once I reached there, he demanded 15000 Shillings but once I refferred him the telephonic conversation he took only 5000 Shillings.
You can have snaps with few non venemous snakes free of cost.

1 Thank AsadKhan