“Very comfortable cafe”

Anna's Corner
Ranked #6 of 39 Restaurants in Entebbe
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Anna's Corner is located in the middle of Entebbe and is set in a beautiful garden. While listening to great music, reading one of the local papers or one of our books we offer a great variety of fantastic coffees, cakes, breakfast, pizza, pasta, burger, sandwiches and salads. Find out on our Facebook page (Anna's Corner) about weekly specials and the movie we are showing on Fridays. Do not miss out to visit our craft shop, too.
Reviewed January 30, 2014

We've been to Ann's Corner before and always been happy with the food and service. It has very comfortable armchairs and a good menu. On this occasion, we just stopped for a couple of coffees but it tasted great and we enjoyed the relaxed open-air atmosphere.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Entebbe obviously is the place where you board the flight out of the country, and those will be main reasons people visit this little city. For that reason there aren't exactly a lot of worthwhile place to eat out, except for those expensive hotels reserved for businessmen staying for a few days. Ann's Corner definitely is one bright spot in Entebbe, where you can just come and chill out while eating out nice 'western style' foods. Wireless internet reception is great, and it's pretty much empty and very quiet during daytime. But most of it all, it's where you can buy 1,000 cups of Coffee beans. You can buy them in Kampala too, but if you forgot, this is your last chance. I love coffee and I had a lot of coffee during my time in Africa, but 1,000 cups' Ugandan coffee was the best I ever had. I bought some beans to take home with me, and everyone loved it so much. I only wish I bought some more. Anyway for that reason, it's a worth visit even if for that one cup of coffee!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

The grounds are in a compound and so it is relaxing. The outside restaurant area is nice and the staff were attentive. My coffee was cold - oh Uganda can anyone make a hot cap? There's a book exchange with decent books, but the USH3000 was steep. Better to wait and exchange in Jinja for USH1000 if you're going there. The craft shop was interesting and extensive and really worth a look. They have movies on Friday nights and I saw a sign for massage too, but didn't try it

Reviewed October 4, 2013

beautiful place with goods foods, also the place host wonderful latino dance classes every tuesday, having talented tutors.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Easy to find and good service. The pizza was good and the atmosphere pleasant. We were there for lunch and there was only one other table of patrons.