“Relaxing, excellent breakfast and coffee.”
Review of Anna's Corner

Anna's Corner
Ranked #6 of 39 Restaurants in Entebbe
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Anna's Corner is located in the middle of Entebbe and is set in a beautiful garden. While listening to great music, reading one of the local papers or one of our books we offer a great variety of fantastic coffees, cakes, breakfast, pizza, pasta, burger, sandwiches and salads. Find out on our Facebook page (Anna's Corner) about weekly specials and the movie we are showing on Fridays. Do not miss out to visit our craft shop, too.
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I loved having coffee and breakfast on one the comfortable lounges. A great place to spend the morning while working on email. I love the shop and the fact it supports the Entebbe Women's Association.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Went to Anna's for brunch and their burger selection was gorgeous; being a strict vegetarian and as Uganda has so far delivered amazing veggie burgers I enquired and was assured it was an option.
After first being served what looked like goat, I was then given a medly of strange vegetables baring no resemblance to the harissa burger I'd ordered nor any resemblance to a burger at all other than the bun. There was also a distinct rancid flavor from the oil.
The fries with it were rubbery and cold; thankfully the chocolate cake, though obviously a packet cake and coffee were excellent.
Upon seeing how little I'd eaten the lovely staff were mortified, unfortunately at $20,000shillings for a badly cooked weird veggie stack and an overall bill of almost $40,000shillings I was left feeling pretty disappointed and would only recommend it for the coffee and atmosphere.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Pizza is great as are the pasta and sandwiches. If you like coffee you will also like Anna's.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

A nice place where you can enjoy the food and relax under huts. You will like the artcraft shop, where you can make a good action, and the local art exposition.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Wonderfully relaxing with beautiful plants surrounding every seating location. Flavorful food and perfect cappuccino.

I can honestly say, I've never driven past without stopping.