Gately Inn Entebbe
$113
$89
Jumia Travel
J. Residence Motel(Entebbe)(Great Value!)
$51
$43
4 Penguins Hotel(Entebbe)(Great Value!)
$47
$38
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $43/night.

$66
$47
$65
$60
Secrets Guest House(Entebbe)(Great Value!)
$41
$230
$205
Protea Hotels
  • Spa
All reviewsstunning gardensclose to the airportnice gardenplenty of hot waterlong flightugandaklmdriverguesthouse
Reviewed May 17, 2016

Entebbe is a hectic little town so it's wonderful to relax inside the Gately. The room I stayed in was nicely furnished with tasteful interior decor, lots of attention to detail and spotlessly clean. I ate in the restaurant a couple of times and the food and wine was very good. The owners and staff were friendly and most helpful. Overall highly recommended!

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled solo
Burtbaguma, Public Relations Manager at Gately Inn Entebbe, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2016

Hello Kulevet!

We were delighted to have you spend sometime with us and more than delighted to read a great review about our beautiful, rustic and natural facility from you. Thank you very much. We hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed March 29, 2016

Normally I don't book into a Lodge unless someone I know gives a great recommendation. I have to give it to Ken my friend who recommended I book into the Gately for the feel of a natural surrounding. After my flight at Entebbe, I checked in the Gately and from the setup to the warm welcome and the jetlag for 2 days before I hit my journey into deeper Uganda, I'm quite satisfied with Gately Inn and I'll surely come back.

And ohh, they have one in Jinja and that's where I'm headed.

Room Tip: You might want to book into the cottages. They are really comfortable.
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled solo
Burtbaguma, Public Relations Manager at Gately Inn Entebbe, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2016

Hi Addison

It's always our pleasure to serve you as best as we can. You my dear brought light upon the nature and rustic decor of this comfortable facility. Thank you Addison, we can't wait to have you back. I hope you enjoyed your Safari through "The Pearl of Africa".

Reviewed March 29, 2016

I arrived in Entebbe, tired after a long day's travel and was welcomed at the airport with a very broad smile and a "hello madam - You're welcome!". This set the tone of things to come. A 5 minute ride from the airport to Gately inn and through the gates into this oasis immediately shut off from the hustle and bustle of outside. After a really good night's sleep in a beautiful spacious tranquil room with a separate toilet and very unique sunken shower, I was woke to the sounds of the amazing bird-life that come there to forage in the gardens outside my room...their own little paradise! - I was warmly greeted by the staff and had a very chillaxed breakfast on their patio and then lounged on the plush couches contemplating whether I wanted to leave there! What a gem...perfectly situated for business or leisure. Absolutely loved the personal touch, the ambiance, the food and the unique taste in decor. I actually returned there for my last night's stay and had a very delicious dinner to end off my Ugandan adventure! Would highly recommend this stay!

Room Tip: There are various rooms appealing to a persons requirements and budget

Hello Noleen!

We are ear-to-ear wide smiles here for the great compliment you bestow upon us. You are so kind. We can't wait long enough to have you back at the rustic comfort of Entebbe, Gately Inn.

Reviewed March 14, 2016

I already wrote a review for their other location in Jinja, but all of my comments apply to their Entebbe location as well. My room was very clean and comfortable, the grounds are beautiful and relaxing, and the food is fantastic. However, I was most impressed with the warmth and professionalism of the staff. They truly and genuinely want to take care of you and are there to help you out with anything during your stay. I had an exceptional experience and would highly recommend this place for any friends/family of mine. I would also stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled solo
Burtbaguma, Public Relations Manager at Gately Inn Entebbe, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2016

Hello Jason,

We really do appreciate you taking time to write us an exceptional review. It's reviews like yours that keep us in business and we are truly warmed up by your stay with us. Thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 29, 2016

Stayed one night because I had a business meeting in town, got a "Luxury Cottage Room" but not sure where the luxury was, okay room otherwise and was clean. The shower was kinda unique where it was set up on a bed of river rocks (not pebbles) with a cement pad to stand on but it felt like the only reason for it was that it was cheap to buil. No TV or at least no channels, one channel promoting the satellite provider 24 hrs on a computer monitor so I don't think that counts, furnishing cheap and old but I think that was suppose to be the novelty. Thought my employer was being cheap to put me here, but after finding out what they paid for the room I was completely blown away. Diseased dog and cat running around the patio/eating area. Staff was nice though.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled on business
Burtbaguma, Public Relations Manager at Gately Inn Entebbe, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2016

Dear DMA64,

It is with regret that this review appears incredibly misleading and it saddens us deeply to read this from a guest that has been with us on a number of occasions and has shown great satisfaction with our services while staying with us. But we welcome any negative or positive criticism in our quest to deliver unparalleled great services at Gately Boutique Hotels.

Our records show you have stayed here on more than one occasion for more than one night and personally boasted wanting to move from other high-end Hotel facilities for all the ambience and unique qualities Gately has to offer you. At one instance you put up a convincing pitch with the director to open up franchise in Bunia, Congo where you have been and found services were utterly dissatisfying.

Our stone and pebble shower rooms continue to be Gately’s signature trump card with guests returning time and time again just for that repeat experience alone. Building costs are not the priority when working from sheer passion to design and implement the most authentic, romantic and rustic African ambience.

On this exact day another bus load of European guests were eagerly distracting our animals for the adoration and petting they wanted to endow them with. Fortunately they are not diseased as you have assumed and continue to be the source of great company only for those that wish or encourage them to be.

Rest assured we are here at your service and will always.