All reviews short stay next morning internet airport flight uganda visa
Selected filters
Reviewed June 26, 2018

This hotel is close to the airport, in a quiet residential location( well it looked that way, until a very loud church service started in the evening and continued until I left at 2:00 am for my plane) . The noise level was remarkable , but not the hotel’s fault.
The rooms are run down, the dining area is tired, but the real issue was that I was not told they had no Visa available until 1:30 am ! It was an alarming thing to hear! Fortunately, the shuttle driver took my cash from an ATM back to the hotel after I went to the airport.

Room tip: If you need a place to stay before your flight out of Entebbe , then this will do.
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 1, 2018

I would have rated this a 2 star, but the kind people running the place made me give it an extra star. The hotel is run down and just OK for cleanliness. It served its' purpose for getting in late, getting to the place (it is close to the airport) and leaving the next morning. I would not have stayed a second night. Breakfast was slow in coming, but good (not great). Overall, just ok.

Room tip: they are all in the same hallway area. It doesn't matter.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Executive Airport Hotel for a week and the stay was enjoyable. I got to Entebbe about 2:00am in the morning and was very pleased to see Samuel, the hotel driver waiting for me with a sign bearing my name. It took less than 10 minutes to get to the hotel and I was in my room a few minutes after that. After a very long flight, I was pleased at the service they offered that morning and for the rest of my stay.

The staff was helpful in suggesting outlets for services I needed, like foreign exchange and they took care of running a few errands for me as well.

The complementary breakfast was good each morning and I got them to bring it to my room a few times I didn't feel like getting up early. They also provided a personal "customized" fresh vegetable juice I specified each morning. I ordered dinner from their restaurant a few times and was especially pleased with the fish dinner I ordered once. It was one of the largest and tastiest grilled tilapia I've ever had.

Overall, this was a great stay. The room, location, food and staff were all on par. I had some trouble with the Internet a few times, but that happens here sometimes. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend them to friends.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2018

This hotel has a lot going for it -- quiet residential location, timely free airport shuttle, excellent breakfasts, engaged and helpful staff. The rooms are large with amenities you might not expect in a hotel of this type -- flat screen TV, powerful AC, refrigerator. However, there is plenty of room for improvement. Much of the furniture is worn. My bathroom vanity was barely holding together. Some holes in the bathroom tiles. Mostly very clean. For Uganda, this is a very nice hotel. Good price and worth a stay.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

I expected an average hotel, but it didn't meet the min requirements. I showered luke warm water the one night then cold water the 2nd night. I
The staff are friendly, but you need to tell them everything like there is no water, no towels, the bed was broken.
There is alot of potential in this hotel, as the rooms are large and there is a garden and they offered complimentary airport pick up.

Trip type: Traveled with friends