Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
Kapri Motel(Termal)
  • Room Service
  • Pool
All reviewsthermal waterbreakfast and dinnerturkeyindoor poollittle bitthe ground floorrich buffetstay there againlocation is greatmy opiniontwo nightsbe carefulexcellent servicebathsaunamassagehammam
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Great facilities but average quality room, we stayed for two nights and we had nice time there. The restaurant just perfect with really amazing view front of the pool. The idea of decoration is really nice but the quality not as great as the restaurant and the facilities. The price is a little bit high

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I have booked two rooms for myself and the kids, the property is elegant, takes you back to the authentic Turkish luxury, I like it. The location and views are breath taking as well, situated on top of the hill in the middle of a forest, just amazing...

When it comes to service, it is very poor, not many smiling staff, no proper introduction to the hotel facilities, since it has some normal pool, Thermal pool, thermal water in bathroom...after spending time in a public thermal bath (which is not great experience:(), we discovered while swimming in the last day, that there is a fully indoor thermal water pool, which we were not aware of, plus there is no proper brochures in the room about it and hence became very disappointed! couldn't use the thermal water in the room since the batutub sink was not working, reported it and they claimed they fixed it, upon trying to use the thermal water next day, turned out it is not working!!!! I spent half of my stay without the ability to use the thermal water in the hotel, when I got upset about it and spoke to the front office manager, he then upgraded my room to a suit (sweet).

In summary, the hotel management needs to work a lot on staff training, proper procedures in welcoming guests and introduction of the hotel facilities...and better maintainace of the rooms.

Room Tip: Ground or First floor with higher ceiling.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mamoun_Masarweh
Reviewed June 13, 2012

This hotel is wonderfull and a very romantic place. The hotel is newly restored, now it looks like the great old times. The location atop the hill has a nice view and is very relaxing. You don't see much from the touristic little town, with cheap shobs like everywhere. Not worth to visit. But you have to go to the old public thermalpark. The staff is friendly and helpfull. The spa is not big, but ok. I booked a thai massage, which was very good and which I can recommend. The food is always buffet style and has a good taste. The thermal pools inside and outside are the highlights of the hotel. The beds and the interieur of the rooms are of good quality. I asked in advance for transportation from Yalova Ferry Port to the hotel and they confirmed me with E-Mail from the hotel for TRY 30. But at my arrival, there was no shuttle service available, they told me by phone to take a taxi. Also for departure the hotel couldn't offer a shuttle service. An other negativ is the winelist, which is to expensive. One glass of red wine from turkey cost TRY 20. They offered 15% reduction but only for the bottle. But overall, it's an outstanding place.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank hotbath
Reviewed June 6, 2012

This is one of the best hotels that I have been to. Everything is just beautiful. The rooms, the grounds, the view the service- it was one of the best hotels I have been in.

A few highlights:

The hotel is situated on a small hill, so there are amazing views of the surounding area. For a picturesque treat, stop for a hot drink or snack at the caffe located on the grounds, choose a seat in the back where the tables are on a ledge surrounded by nature.

The room is quite large, and there is no need to request a suite if space is your main concern.

I caught a cold, and since it was a holiday, the hotel called thier resident nurse, who checked my fever and then gave me medicine to last me until the pharmacy opened. I also got a call later that evening checking up on how I was feeling.

There is a tap for thermal water in each room. I am not a big believer, but I took a bath for my cold- I was perfectly fine a few hours later.

The spa is AMAZING! In spite of the language barrier ( The staff did not have very good english)- we were able to form a wonderful 2 day plan. It started off with a wonderful Turkish Hammam using thermal water, where they were lovely enough to schedule my treatment on its own, as I was not comfortable sharing the room with anyone. A wondeful experience. The scrubs, massages, and facials were all great and very relaxing. The prices are within reason.

Although we were only there for 4 days, the team made a great effort to remeber our names, and our preferences.

If we are ever in Yalova again, this is where I will be staying...

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Gentle Traveler I
Hrnshn, Ön Büro Müdürü at Limak Thermal Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2015

Dear Guest,

First of all we would like to thank for choosing Limak Thermal Boutique Hotel for your holiday. Also we thank you for taking your valuable time to inform us about your experiences in Limak Thermal Hotel. We are happy to hear from our guests as their comments are vital for us to improve ourselves.

Your kind comments will improve our staff. We hope to serve you again.

With kind regards,

Reviewed May 13, 2012

we stayed with friend group for weekend. First of all hotel has really nice rooms.Service is really good . Sepcially I really like the organization of restaurant. it is really classic.
SPA is not so big. But quality is really good. only one thing is really important due to wet it is really easy to fall down. there are also small but nice lobby bar.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank idmsroot

Dear Guest,

Your kind comments will improve our staff. We hope to serve you again.

With kind regards,