“Return visit to Club Aida”
Review of Club Aida

Club Aida
Ranked #2 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Went back to Club Aida in June 2013 had another fantastic holiday.Hotel is amazing from room attendants to front desk,my favourite thing is the Entertainment staff especially Chuckie Rocket,Kiram,Bullet keep you entertained all day.Cannot wait to return in June 27th 2014.

Room Tip: Don't go for pool view very noisy room 2205 Is quit wouldn't go for 1105 as right above dj b...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I couldn't believe what a good deal we would miss if we didn't return for some sun and fun at Aida. We booked around 4 weeks before and three of us paid £225 each for a week! We didn't like our room at the side, so we were able to swap to one at the front overlooking the pool etc. The first day was cloudy and we did need blankets for a few nights but the sun came out on day 2 and just got hotter, to around 32 degrees on our last day. Plenty warm enough for fair skin. We all had a fabulous and funny Turkish bath and massage in the spa and I highly recommend it. Great base for a tan and no peeling.
There was plenty of beds around the pool and the staff were great as always. The resort itself was quiet but our usual favourite haunts ( Sweet Corner, Minder and Kervan Ocakbasi ) were still lively.
Fabulous.

Room Tip: Noisy at the front but great views and sun. Personally prefer a room overlooking pool and dining are...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 2, 2013

just returned from club Aida 25 October, what can I say but it was brilliant,we haven't been away for 6 years and have never been to turkey so was feeling a bit anxious.
I read all the reviews before we booked so was confident club aida was the best choice and we were not disappointed, the hotel inside and out was just so immaculate, staff were lovely, our room was right on the end facing the main road, found the traffic late at night quite noisy to begin with but soon got used to it and after all we were on holidays so wasn't too bothered.
the pool was lovely my kids were never out the kids pool although it was freezing it didn't seem to bother them, my daughter cut her foot on some glass in the pool and the staff couldn't have acted any quicker to see she was ok and clean the pool out, just one of those things as I know the pool was cleaned out every morning, food was great and thought the card system was great too, definitely be back here I still can't singing the club dances songs. the entertainers were so funny I laughed so much, Chucky, micky and new boy sean were amazing, we saw ginger for first couple of days then sadly he left.
our last week was the 2nd last week of the season and things were getting quieter and quieter you could tell all the staff were getting tired but looking to go back same time next year, bring it on, thank you CLUB AIDA for the best holiday x

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2013

This was our first visit as a family to Turkey, we were very sceptical after hearing lots of negative comments about the hotels. But I have to say club aida was one of best hotels that we have stayed in everything from the cleanliness of the rooms through to the helpfulness of the staff. The restaurant was superb value for money with a good selection of meals on offer. If you decide you would like a change from the resturant we can highly recommend the white lion which is a five minute walk from the hotel,and I would recommend the chicken fajitas from the menu!!
Needless to say we are already looking at Turkey for a holiday destination next year with club aids at the top of the list.

• Stayed: October 2013
14  Thank nokialumia66
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This is my 7th time at club aida and yet again I had another fantastic holiday. It was my boyfriends first time and he really enjoyed it. The staff all work so hard and are all so helpful, friendly and funny, the rooms are spotless, the grounds are spotless and the entertainment staff are awesome. I really can't speak highly enough of Club Aida, and I am already planning my next trip back. Miss you all and thank you once again for a fantastic holiday.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SueCameron
Reviewed October 18, 2013

what can i say,had a great holiday here for 2weeks from the 26th of september to the 10th of october,and loved every minute of it,the hotel is spotless and the rooms are really nicely furnished and very clean,good prices to upgrade to flexi dine which we did on the 7 day deal and which for me and my daughter 13 worked out at £10 per day each for our breakfast and three course evening meal ,only fault was service abit to slow at times but the waiters where great ,going on to the entertainment it was brilliant ,club games all day and good pool dances with no hassel if you do not want to join in ,and good if you do ,ginger,chucky bulent and micky are fab and great fun and always a laugh,a must see show is drag night what a hoot ,want to book for next year :-)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2013

this was our second time at club aida, and it wont be our last, Fantastic entertainment team, friendly, good with kids..funny kept you laughing.. hotel staff friendly nothing was a problem for them, waiters are friendly too, esp mustafa!!! rooms were spotless, cleaners are friendly too..

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family