TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Great little bar

Found this bar last year and even though I am a geordie never wanted to go back into the bar next... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Jooolz18
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Really good time

After walking around for a bit we came across this bar after talking to the manager and he was... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
donnamatth84

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Marmaris
from $14.77
from $21.60
from $25.75
More Info
All reviews feel welcome fantastic bar staff treat fantastic music cant wait dj everton drinks holiday aswell bars
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staff really friendly and lively good music all night music was fairly loud but had 2 very good night in the bar

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 1, 2019

Best bar in marmaris, even though I'm a wee rangers supporter, staff are lovely, service is fantastic and the owner is fab. Couldn't of been made to feel so welcome, great atmosphere, good music n fun staff!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

What an absolutely fabulous bar, with even better staff! They were so courteous and very pleasant. Nothing was ever a bother for them. From the first night we visited, we never left it! Me and my Husband arrived the early hours of the morning, which is a stone through away from this bar. (Opposite) I asked where nearest shop was for water to take into Hotel and they went and got our water and other soft drinks for us. They are so kind. Drinks are very reasonably priced also. They do the Ice Bucket Challenge daily aswell, which is so fun. Even the Staff do it! I would recommend to anyone!

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank VickieLou24
Reviewed July 24, 2019

we have been visiting this bar since we first started going to marmaris because at the time it was the only bar we had found to play our type of music (60s 70s and 80s) also staff are fantastic and try their best to make you feel welcome this year when we went we found out the manager (tj) had left and bar being run by selcut who is a dj and he likes to play modern type music so we didn't enjoy as much the staff are brilliant though and still try very hard. just need to start playing older music again not the usual marmaris beat, I think this why bar is empty now.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank DougPegg
Reviewed July 17, 2019

If you’re looking for sleazy men who harass and won’t leave you alone, then unlike the other nearby bars, this one isn’t for you. The staff are polite and attentive but not too in your face. The owners are welcoming and accommodating with drink prices being reasonable and the vibe being incredibly fun. If I ever return to Marmaris, I will definitely be back!

Date of experience: July 2019