Class Beach Hotel
Caprice Beach(Marmaris)
  • Pool
Tropikal Hotel(Marmaris)
View Hotel
All reviewsenjoy your holidayprivate beachminute walkstar hotelsunbeds
Reviewed May 30, 2012

just had my first holiday in marmaris and stayed at the beach class which was a fantastic choice, staff are fantastic so friendly rooms cleaned spotlessy everyday cleaners even move beds dails and mop underneath , lovely pool area with great bar, I enjoyed every second of my holiday.just can't understand the negative reports from some people, sometimes wonder what people expect for there money. you will only get what did you pay. We will defiantly be going back there.
bobo x

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank bobo l
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I have just returned from a brilliant week at the Class Beach. If you want a honest review about the hotel read this review. Don’t trust previous reviews.

Room was good, good size, well decorated and above all very clean. I had wonderful see view….can’t forget….Room was cleaned every day, towels were changed every day. Beach around was also very clean with lot of sun beds and sun umbrellas. Reception is nice and clean. Big restaurant and bar area with lots of table's. The pool area is nice although but a bit smaller than I expected.

Manager Thomas once you meet him you will never forget. Great helpful guy who looks after everyone very well, if you have any problems he'll be sure to sort it. I found his staff to be very friendly, good trained and hard working. Waiters always made a effort to talk to you no matter what the time!

Thanks to Thomas, hotel’s bosses and all the staff, for making it such a good holiday!

I would highly recommend a visit this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank Shannon S
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Hi what a lovely holiday we had in class beach, staff were fantastic. Very helpfull lovely clean hotel... But 1 person made my holiday so great was the best barman in marmaris which was (THOMAS) He was the great he was very helpfull and very helpfull with my children... They loved him. We will def go back this year i just hope thomas there as he made my holiday the bestest. the bell family newcastle xxcx

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank char1111
Reviewed April 2, 2011

we went this hotel with my friends and met a few girls who were staying at the hotel . later we understood the owner of the hotel who s a bald , midget man tried to pick up girls but he was rejected . then the guy became an enemy to all of us . he swore in turkish to our friends and threated us many times.
that idiot s hitting on every girls in the hotel and when he s rejected he becomes crazy .
after two days we left the hotel where we suppose to stay one week and reported him to tourism office .
i highly not reccomend to go that hotel . you may have been stabbed or bashed ...

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
9  Thank clubmonk
Reviewed October 13, 2010

i wish i had read this befor i booked this hotel.it was a nightmere 2weeks of hell. food crap.staff well dont even go there.the 2 brothers which own the hotel need locking up if u did what they do with guess..thow whisky down my daughters top they are nothing but male ors.as speceicly minie me his fat brother is doctor evil.room was cleaned the 1st week.then it wasnt much better.what a waist off money its put me off marmairs 4 good'if u payed me i wouldnt go back..............................................

• Stayed: September 2010