Balim Hotel
$74
$58
$239
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Clean, comfortable,modern furnishings with bright colours and well-equipped accommodation such as direct dial telephone, air-conditioning, colour TV,minibar, a haridryer and toiletries in the bathroom. Some rooms with the view of the sea. The restaurant producing dishes to highest international standards.(breakfast buffet and dinner buffet)
Staff are well trained in customer care and are especally attentive, efficient and courteous.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
7  Thank ia508
Reviewed September 3, 2011

Balım hotel is a nice hotel it's 50-100 meters from the beach. It's a clean and nice hotel that can be used as a bed&breakfast hotel. Their prices are fair. If you plan to go nearby destinations and do not want to pay much just for a place to sleep I can easily recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Can_Tun
Reviewed July 3, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. Previous reviews were not good, so I expected it to be bad. When we got to this hotel, room was very clean, food was also very very good. Staff was very pleasant. I don`t know what had changed since previous reviews, but this was nothing like I read. Our rooms was cleaned every day, for dinner we had 3 main courses, every possible salats and side dishes, excellent deserts, I thought someone was having birthday . After we finished our meal waiter, told us, why don`t you take some more. Location of hotel is very good, very near town center, near the beach, and near the old town. If you like better beach you take small bus to Ichmeler, that is 10 minutes away by bus or take beautiful walk down the coast. Now in June 2011, I can guarantee you this is very nice hotel. How it was I don`t know, I know it was rebuilt a year ago, and is much better than Yunus (spoke to bunch of people that were there at the same time), that is in this site around 30th place, and be pure luck we were switched to this hotel before we went to Marmaris, by our travel agency. When we were leaving we got lunch packet, to take for trip, and receptionist waved us while the bus was leaving.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
7  Thank djovuk
Reviewed October 4, 2009

stayed one night - selected by travel agent. bad move - always trip advisor any suggestion they offer. rudest most useless reception manager, zero english, v v basic rooms but good pool. in reality though forget marmaris, it's a tourist trap and get out to fethiye which infinetely more turkish, relaxed and great value shopping and food.

the absolute standout for marmaris is a restaraunt in yunus nadi cd, about 150yds down from main corner on left. ate there 4 times on both our stays - real turkish food no tourist crap and entertainment++ from jimmy and akon

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank oztraveller2009
Reviewed September 6, 2008

The first day my friend and I checked into the hotel at Balim in Marmaris - Turkey my bottle of water was snatched out of my hand by the reception worker (i think his name was "Ahmed") because i had questioned the reason why I could not take it back in to the hotel. Then the manager called "Can" directly SWORE at us in a very RUDELY manner in Turkish. Little he knew I could speak Turkish and understood exactly what he said. The storey behind all of this commotion was because i could not take a bottle of water which i had purchased from outside back to the hotel because it was part of their policy to “not take in beverages or food purchased from outside back into the hotel”.

It is completely understandable that each Hotel has their own policies, however what is not acceptable is the arrogant approach they took over a lousy bottle of water.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with friends