“Excellent vacation, top quality service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Orsmaris Boutique Hotel

Orsmaris Boutique Hotel
Ranked #42 of 233 Hotels in Marmaris
Finland
“Excellent vacation, top quality service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We had the privilege to spend one week in this wonderful hotel in the end of June. This was the first time we visited Orsmaris but 6th in Turkey. The hotel is located in between Marmaris and Icmeler in a nice area, right next to the beach. The rooms are standard, quiet and kept clean. We had 4th floor room facing the gardens&pool and we were very happy with it. One thing you should know is that there is no elevator, so that might be a problem for someone if staying on the upper floors.

We were B&B and the breakfast was really good, traditional Turkish with some warm food that changed everyday. We also ate at the hotel twice and both of us were happy with our dinners. If you want to try different Turkish foods then you should definitely take part in to their BBQ night. Excellent food! Also the live band on Friday nights is awesome.

Top 3:

1) The Staff; excellent service at all the times from everyone. Genuine people who really want to make your holiday the best vacation ever. Thank you so much Mehmet, Hussein and Dohan and all the other guys in the restaurant and by the beach. Big thanks also to the ladies at the reception. We will be back.

2) The location; everything near, good beach, if you want to excercise it is easy to walk along the beach boulevard to Marmaris or Icmeler, dolmuses right across the street and very quiet neighborhood

3) The garden & pool area; 2 pools, always free sunbeds, no reservations, clean, beautiful flowers, trees etc.

Would we go back, yes. Would we recommend it, yes.

Thank you all at Hotel Orsmaris once more for making this a perfect vacation for us.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
6 Thank FINiina

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Kaarina, Finland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

I was visiting your hotel just a one day ago and now I am here back at home in Finland where is some + 20 degrees(only) weather temperature but luckily here is sun shining too. I want to give positive feedback to you. I have travelled many countries but nowhere has been such a feeling as your hotel and that you are known your guest by his/hers first name. Especially I want to thank a dark hare woman(unfortunatelly I don`t know her name) at the reception. She was very friendly to me before I get some finnish friends from the hotel ( I was travelling by myself) and woman who baked all those wonderful and delicious cakes to our breakfast.Thank to her too. And thank all waiters and that waiter who always asked "saako ottaa?"(in Finnish) when I had eaten. He was very good at his job.Moreover I want to thank that bigger man who helped with sunshade at the beach and got some water to me. (I couldn`t thank him because he wasn`t working anymore when our group left to airport). He was always kind, helpful and jolly. Mine holiday ends today but this one week which I spent at your hotel was such funny and relaxing that its good to remember :) I haven`t ever been so funny and eventful holiday before! I hope that you have many MANY customers this summer season and your hotel would be very successful.

With kindest regards and cok tesekkürler!

Charlotta Salander

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
5 Thank charlotta_salander
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Top service, good location and friendly staff! There is nothing to complain about. Orsmaris makes you feel like family as you arrive. I have had good experience. I will 100% go back with my wife and visit Orsmaris Banquet Hotel .

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank kulmie i
Rossendale, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

Just back from another wonderful holiday at the Orsmaris and what a fantastic fortnight we had. A perfect setting, luxurious rooms, wonderful food, beautiful gardens and of course great staff who are a credit to this hotel. And oh what a view ! Its just perfect. I celebrated my birthday at the Orsmaris and the staff organized a surprise party for me. Flowers, champagne, cake, balloons - thank you so much ! Can't wait to return in September to meet up with old friends.

Room Tip: Promotional rooms are smaller - its worth paying the extra
4 Thank christine a
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel a few times now and it just keeps getting better every time. Standards at this hotel are of the highest quality all round , the staff are all amazing and really go out of their way to make your stay unforgettable. The gardens are amazing and the sea view from our room was amazing to wake up too each morning. Due to the size of this hotel and warm friendly atmosphere it really does feel like a home from home. I really cant fault this hotel which is why my wife and I will keep returning.

6 Thank MikeyLarkin
carmarthen
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Just back from another fortnight at the Orsmaris and again I cannot fault it. Same very high standards from the staff, reception, waiters, room maids and a mention for Mustapha who keeps the gardens beautifully. Something new this year, the Hotel now owns a farm nearby from which it scources all the fresh produce which is organically grown. The eggs served are free range and again from the farm. I had a couple of fried eggs one morning for breakfast and the yolks were a beautiful orangy colour - yummee. The white cheese, which is one of my favourites, is also made at the farm. What more can I say, beach great, gardens and pools great, room and view great and what more could you want than to sit on the terrace sipping a cold Effes beer and watch the world pass by.

Room Tip: Front of the hotel sea views have morning sun and the rooms overlooking the garden have the late aft...
2 Thank Hugh W
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

This was a beautiful hotel in a gorgeous part of Turkey. We were made to feel exceptionally welcome and our rooms all had amazing views of the water. Only positive views for this hotel. Absolutely fantastic to stay at - special mention to Mehmet in the restaurant!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends