“Excellent”

Ranked #47 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I was admitted to hospital when on holiday and my husband had to leave our hotel at end of holiday date. I was so worried about him, Insurance company booked him into Orsmaris and he could not say enough nice things about this place, the reception staff were so helpful and friendly, the restaraunt staff were great with him ( a man dining alone), the rooms were luxurious compared to the so called 5 star he had been moved from. He had to change rooms a few times due to hotel booking commitments but staff could not have been nicer, helping him, moving cases. I felt so much happier in hospital knowing he was in a good place.
I saw this for myself the day I was discharged, I got to spend the day there waiting flight home and it confirmed everything my husband told me. The staff were absolutely fantastic, the room was so clean and luxurious. If and when I return to Turkey this is where I will be going and I wholeheartedly recommend it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Great place! Stayed there end of July just for one night and then off to our boat. Everything is brand new, two nice pools with warm water, excellent access to the beach just down the steps from the hotel terrace, large rooms and the feeling that everything "clicks" - if you ask for something it gets done straight away, and all their staff really care. Most of the guests were from Germany and UK. There is a floating sun-deck across from the hotel beach and the staircase from the beach down in the water. Great value for money I'd say.

Room Tip: Ask for top floor suite or rooms facing the sea
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank KotArina
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I paid a lot of money (even at the reduced internet price if 107€ instead of 200€) and the room was the smallest, ugliest room I have ever been in. A "boutique" hotel is usually characterized by an individual touch and special, personal service. Yes, the rooms were clean, but that is the only positive thing I can say about this hotel. The breakfast was horrible, the service unfriendly, esp the night clerk, and the view from my room on the 2nd floor was a wall a few meters away. Also, the air condition does not work properly at night. I would not pay more than 30€ for this tiny double room, which 2 peoe can barely fit in. Not for this price! Not worth more than 30€ --- and I have bern to many hotels!!

• Stayed August 2012
3 Thank shatadesertfox
Odense, Denmark
Reviewed August 4, 2012

It was amazing good holidays for us. Thanks the owners,that they created such a nice place,thanks to the manager,who is selecting good people to work in the hotel. We were like at home. Rooms were cleaned every day,food in the restaurant was very delicious. Beach personal was friendly and heplful. Waiters in the restaurant always give a lot of attention to the clients. There is no doubt, that we would choose this hotel again in the future.
Best regards to all the workers of Orsmaris Butique Hotel from Denmark !!!! :)

Room Tip: There is good view from all the rooms
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I recently got back after a stay at the Orsmaris hotel in Marmaris. I had booked a standard room, and was surprised to find I had a fantastic view - even lying in bed I could see the sea right outside my window. I alternated between swimming in the oval pool in the garden behind, or the sea. It took literally a minute or less to get to either one. The room was clean and comfortable. It took little effort to take a minibus to downtown Marmaris or to Icmeler. I did walk to Icmeler and to the centre of Marmaris (the harbour area) once or twice, but in the heat the 3-4 km walk was taxing, so the bus on the main road 2 minutes away was great. The pool I used was clean and a good depth. Not huge, but big enough.

The food was OK, not fantastic, but there were restaurants all around to try, so that was not a problem. Breakfast consists of a lot of fresh vegetables and some fruit, but you can get eggs and bread as well. The staff was pleasant. A nearby bigger hotel (Casa de Maris) has a spa and hairdresser.

Room Tip: Ask for the sea view, but the garden view is nice too. Try to avoid the room next to the bar, obviou...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We stay in Marmaris twice a year May and September usually for either 2 or 3 weeks We have stayed in a variety of hotels, but none beats this one - we used to use their beach regularly and knew the staff anyway, but could never book the weeks we wanted - This year we did. The rooms are stylish, modern and spotless, the food fabulous and the staff are so friendly. Mehmet the manager, Ihsan the beach staff, Ferhman in the restaurant and Mustafa the Head barman are all fabulous. Orsmaris is situated on the beach front and has side by side hotels. Two swimming pools are kept spotless.
Even the cleaners make a fuss of you - she made us various animal shapes and hearts out of towels.
This hotel is simply in a class of its own.

Room Tip: 501 - 508 are ground floor if you struggle with stairs.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Shepshed, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Just returned from a weeks holiday staying at the Orsmaris Boutique Hotel. This is a complex of two hotels side by side on the beachfront with a choice of two swimming pools, what could be better than that? The bedrooms are nicely decorated with modern bathrooms and towels are changed daily. Good location. Booked bed and breakfast, food was good but would be nice if fresh fruit was added as this would give a little more variety. Had evening meal a couple of times which was well worth it - thanks chef.
Most of all my grateful thanks to the staff what a team!!! Rabia on reception was excellent. Jo Jo, Mehmet, Kemal just a few of the names I got to know. Not of course forgetting Eswan (Jimmy)
who looked after us on the beach.
I can see why guests keep returning rest assured I will be back - thank you - Marlene

Room Tip: Room with balcony you can sit out on - unfortunately cannot give you the number of my room as it was...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo