Orsmaris Boutique Hotel
Asli Hotel(Marmaris)
$34
$154
$110
Green Nature Resort & Spa(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
$73
$56
$85
Hotel Cettia Beach Resort(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
$87
$78
Club Aida(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
$45
Supreme Hotel Marmaris(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
$23
Apart Green Park(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
$17
$15
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
JDW Design Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
$56
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgarden viewturkeybeach frontnice roomlovely hotelmarmaris centrelast yearturkish liracleaned dailyrabiapoolsreceptionistsunbedsdolmus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 4, 2012

It was amazing good holidays for us. Thanks the owners,that they created such a nice place,thanks to the manager,who is selecting good people to work in the hotel. We were like at home. Rooms were cleaned every day,food in the restaurant was very delicious. Beach personal was friendly and heplful. Waiters in the restaurant always give a lot of attention to the clients. There is no doubt, that we would choose this hotel again in the future.
Best regards to all the workers of Orsmaris Butique Hotel from Denmark !!!! :)

Room Tip: There is good view from all the rooms
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I recently got back after a stay at the Orsmaris hotel in Marmaris. I had booked a standard room, and was surprised to find I had a fantastic view - even lying in bed I could see the sea right outside my window. I alternated between swimming in the oval pool in the garden behind, or the sea. It took literally a minute or less to get to either one. The room was clean and comfortable. It took little effort to take a minibus to downtown Marmaris or to Icmeler. I did walk to Icmeler and to the centre of Marmaris (the harbour area) once or twice, but in the heat the 3-4 km walk was taxing, so the bus on the main road 2 minutes away was great. The pool I used was clean and a good depth. Not huge, but big enough.

The food was OK, not fantastic, but there were restaurants all around to try, so that was not a problem. Breakfast consists of a lot of fresh vegetables and some fruit, but you can get eggs and bread as well. The staff was pleasant. A nearby bigger hotel (Casa de Maris) has a spa and hairdresser.

Room Tip: Ask for the sea view, but the garden view is nice too. Try to avoid the room next to the bar, obviously. Probably number 501 or 2. Not too much noise after midnight, though.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We stay in Marmaris twice a year May and September usually for either 2 or 3 weeks We have stayed in a variety of hotels, but none beats this one - we used to use their beach regularly and knew the staff anyway, but could never book the weeks we wanted - This year we did. The rooms are stylish, modern and spotless, the food fabulous and the staff are so friendly. Mehmet the manager, Ihsan the beach staff, Ferhman in the restaurant and Mustafa the Head barman are all fabulous. Orsmaris is situated on the beach front and has side by side hotels. Two swimming pools are kept spotless.
Even the cleaners make a fuss of you - she made us various animal shapes and hearts out of towels.
This hotel is simply in a class of its own.

Room Tip: 501 - 508 are ground floor if you struggle with stairs.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Just returned from a weeks holiday staying at the Orsmaris Boutique Hotel. This is a complex of two hotels side by side on the beachfront with a choice of two swimming pools, what could be better than that? The bedrooms are nicely decorated with modern bathrooms and towels are changed daily. Good location. Booked bed and breakfast, food was good but would be nice if fresh fruit was added as this would give a little more variety. Had evening meal a couple of times which was well worth it - thanks chef.
Most of all my grateful thanks to the staff what a team!!! Rabia on reception was excellent. Jo Jo, Mehmet, Kemal just a few of the names I got to know. Not of course forgetting Eswan (Jimmy)
who looked after us on the beach.
I can see why guests keep returning rest assured I will be back - thank you - Marlene

Room Tip: Room with balcony you can sit out on - unfortunately cannot give you the number of my room as it was that good I want it again.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I couldn't fault this hotel, we got on really well with the staff and if we go back we won't hesitate to book the same place.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple