“People expecting 5* treatmeant then pay 5* this was brilliant say no more....”
Review of Club Hotel Pineta

Club Hotel Pineta
Ranked #209 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I went 2 this hotel last october n took my 21 yr old sister wiv me 4 her birthday (+it was her 1st abroad holiday) n we loved every min of !!! People expect way 2 much n dnt think that there gttin the hotel 4 such a good price!!! Hotel manager, staff, food, location was brilliant so wot more can u ask 4??? 2outdoor pools 1 indoor food on tap 24/7 rite bt beach n macdonolds perrrfect lol!!!im cumin bk 2 pinetta on the 25th june 4 10days all inclusive n i can flippin wait .... N will update this review once bk bt i no its guna be. Good 1 ...... Partyyy :)))

• Stayed: October 2012
9  Thank Kayleigh2588
Write a ReviewReviews (2,343)

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I am not sure why there is so many negative comments about this hotel. After i had booked, reading the reviews i was so worried this hotel will be a nightmare but turned out the opposite. i have just come back yesterday (10th May 13) from a weeks break there with my partner and 4 year old son (both me and my partner are mid 20s) I had an amazing time, the staff, the service was perfect. We felt welcome straight away and they always looked after you. The rooms were standard, nothing special, which did not bother us as we only really slept in the room and as long as it was clean and i had all the facilities which we did, we are happy. The food was lush, there was something different everyday - we absoultely loved the food. Never had a 3 course meal 3 times a day in a week straight! To be fair, we love middle eastern food hence why we never had the problem with food but it was lovely.. as for the hotel in general. it is beautiful. there are two outdoor swimming pool, one indoor, a childrens park on site, many sitting areas, bar by the pool, sauna, gym, many shops on site of hotel including doctor. Location wise it is perfect as markets, bars, clubs, the beach, the town centre all walking distance. The entertainment staff in the evening were funny, alittle cheesy but it gave you a giggle, they were ever so friendly so i cant say a thing bad about this hotel. My son had an amazing time, the staff and people around him were very kind and he was spoilt! Me and my partner had a fab holiday and we are already planning to return next year to this hotel and hopefully will see familiar faces with staff and travelers. The only negative thing i can say about this hotel is the wifi connection, there is very limited connection but there are computers where you can connect to internet on site of hotel. I am definately coming back next year and to be honest i think alot of people will as all the travelers we met were regulars!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
9  Thank Rara8888
Reviewed May 10, 2013

After being the one to book this holiday i was held responsible when we read the reviews on this site and as I was travelling with my two year old son I was a little worried. I can honestly say this was the most amazing holiday I've been on, and I didn't have a worry from when we arrived. Everyone at the hotel was extremely friendly. The entertainment team, the three guys, Luca totally adored and he hardly wanted to spend any time with me thoughout the holiday possibly because I wouldn't let him push me in the pool so if your travelling with children they will be very well looked after and need not worry. The food was fantastic, can't complain at all, probably ate better out there than I do at home. If you have time visit the hair dressers they are brilliant. Can't recommend the Turkish bath enough the girls in there are great and so lovely. Boat trips are a must and definitely value for money. All in all a perfect holiday very lovely people and surroundings. Already trying to book for next year. Just ignore the bad reviews they obviously just love to moan about anything. Total holiday blues now :(

• Stayed: April 2013
5  Thank Abi2013Luca
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have just returned from a 10 day holiday at this hotel. I cannot believe some of the bad comments that have been expressed about this hotel. The rooms I grant you could do with some modernising, however, I do not go on holiday to spend all my time in a room. They were comfortable enough to enjoy a sleep or to lie down and watch tv. The hotel grounds were immaculate as were the three pools on offer. The food was excellent with a variety of choices to suit everyone (no mean feat) as to my calculation they were catering to over six different nationalities with different tastes! It is sad that British people tend to think of themselves when it comes to food! I do not expect a full English breakfast in a Moslem country, I don't eat them at home. Sure I was suprised to see cauliflower and brocolli for breakfast that might be usual in some cultures! (I however tended not to eat it)! There was plenty of other choices to have. I can honestly say in the 10 days I was there I was never disappointment with the food. All in all a top notch hotel with very friendly staff in a relaxed warm atmosphere. I shall return!

Room Tip: Rooms not overlooking pool are quieter
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Steve L
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Have been to this hotel the past 2 years, going again this year, what does that tell you, we have had a great time, the rooms are a bit basic but lets face it all you are doing is sleeping in it, the maids do a great job, clean bed sheets and towels when needed, food is ok can always find something and the cakes are delicious, the sunbathing area is big and plenty of sunbeds, you might even see a turkish wedding on the grounds. Entertainment staff do a great job, try and get everyone to join in the activities, they work from morning to night, once a week there is a massive market straight outside hotel so you don't have to walk far for a bargain. All i can say if going to this hotel go with an open mind and i am sure you will have a great time, Don't let the bad reviews put you off. Anyone going in july 2013 see you there.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank Alice975
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I really felt I needed to counter some of the unjust reviews on this site. Unless the hotel has undergone a massive change in the past few months I didn't recognize the hotel as portrayed in some of the reviews posted here. I booked the hotel for my me and my partner as a Christmas present. It wasn't until Boxing day that we began looking at reviews and I felt sickened that I had made the wrong choice. Consequently we arrived expecting the worst and with a credit card to relocate if we needed. How happy we were to discover a very pleasant, efficient and relaxing hotel with three very large pools and very well kept gardens and grounds. We don't travel abroad to have a "Full British Breakfast" everyday (how many people have one everyday at home?) nor are we sad enough to spend our valuable holiday time walking around with a camera and clip board looking for things to moan about. The hotel could do with some upgrading and the bedrooms are basic but have everything you need; aircon, small TV with range of channels including BBC World, fridge, hairdryer, toiletries, desk and reasonably comfortable beds. The rooms were changed everyday and clean towels were left as required. The beds were changed every few days - I don't tend to change my bed at home daily! I also don't go on holiday to spend too much time in the room. The all inclusive food was excellent. Any hotel catering for several nationalities and faiths has a tough job. All three main meals had numerous choices including chips (for those who can't survive without them) at nearly every meal including breakfast. Also other terribly foreign food such as chicken casserole and mash potatoes sat along side freshly cooked fish, a range of meat and vegetarian dishes and a very large range of salads and fruit. (as of our last day the hotel had started labeling all the dishes as well) I was quite saddened by the British woman complaining to the restaurant manager about not having enough British food such as Chilli Con Carne and Spaghetti Bolognese!! Lunch finishes at 1.30 and from 2 you can eat a range of 6 or 7 snacks including burgers, pasta, fish, meat and salads. All in all you can eat and drink yourself silly from morning until very late at night and all for about £12 per day! I have paid through the nose to stay in some of the nicest hotels around the world and whilst they may have newer carpets and soft music in the lifts they don't offer the fun,relaxing, efficient, friendly, value for money you will find at Pineta. I also don't tent to repeat holidays but on this occasion I will be. I'm now back in South London, with no full English to cook and missing the service already!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
10  Thank DavidBarlow69
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Arrived back this morning. Everything was perfect. If you want English food, stay in England. Would happily holiday here for the rest of my life. Words that come to mind... Friendly, helpful, accommodating .... Rooms cleaned every day, sheets and towels changed. Please ignore bad reviews and enjoy a great holiday. Having said that if you are the sort that want to pay 3 star prices and expect 5 star hotel dream on!

• Stayed: April 2013
6  Thank Doninuca
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marmaris
Pineta Park Deluxe Hotel
#21 of 234 in Marmaris
Club Dorado Hotel
Club Dorado Hotel
#97 of 234 in Marmaris

Been to Club Hotel Pineta? Share your experiences!