Club Hotel Pineta
    • Room Service
    Great 4.5/5
    Samoy Hotel(Marmaris)
    2,349 results
    See what travelers are saying:
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have been on cheap package holidays and I always expect to "get what I pay for". I understand exactly what that means. But not with this hotel. The rooms are filthy, terrible. The swimming pools tasted really bad and I believe that's what gave me and my son stomach problems later in the week. The reception staff were awful, we had to wait for over an hour upon arrival at 8pm to have a room given to us. It did appear though that they were trying to re-furb parts when we were there but it doesn't make up for the terrible reception and other staff. Steer clear.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
    14  Thank V0xxy
    Reviewed January 31, 2013

Before letting you know about the hotel be warned that should you get ill liek one of our friends 9 year old boy did, the hotel does not allow a doctor your insurance company recommends into the hotel, SHE HAD TO CARRY HIM OUTSIDE THE HOTEL FOR TEH DOCTOR TO SEE HIM BEFORE TAKING HIM TO HOSPITAL. The hotel only allow you to see their own (expensive) doctor inside the hotel.

We read the reviews and were a little worried about our holiday...we arrived to be given a room with a small blacked out window in the roof when we paid for a balcony and pool/garden view. After seeing 4 rooms the next morning wasting a few hours waiting around we everntually were given a room we had paid for which was sufficient. However it still had not been cleaned when we moved our belongings into the room. The reception staff were moody and couldn't really be bothered (probably because everyone in the hotel had a complaint of some sort). The door to the room did not shut! We went down to the dining area for lunch, filthy wet floors covered in food and the smell was a mixture of sweat/vomit. If you like salad and melon there is plenty to eat, however the rest of the food was disgusting. One meat dish each meal time on occasion was liver and such like that noone wanted to eat. The bar areas to get drinks were dirty, smelly and the staff kept you waiting an average of 5-10 minutes before serving you. The grounds around the pools are quite nice, plenty of space to chill out in the day time and if you get up around 4/5am you can get a sunbed, any later and you will be on the grass with your towels! The toilets just off reception stink! They are never clean, floor always covered in dirt and water and on one trip to the toilet a whole cubicle had been left with faeces all over the walls and floor...probably a result of the hotel food! Evening entertainment very poor, if you want a table for the evening you will have to go straight up after your salad and melon and sit there a few hours waiting for the 'entertainment' to start. The entertainment staff tried their best and worked hard but in the conditions couldn't really entertain. I have visited Turkey many times, wires hanging out of walls etc isn't anything to worry about and we are by no means snobs but this hotel really was the WORST of teh WORST, we could have booked much cheaper holidays for a much better standard and have done in the past! DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE LOVELY PHOTOS THE HOTEL REALLY IS NOTHING LIKE THEM! We made the most of our holiday but ended up eating out everyday so it was pointless booking all inclusive. Our cleaning lady was lovely and offered us fresh towels and toilet rolls everyday and also offered to clean our room, she was the only good thing about this hotel!

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS US AND THINK THE REVIEWS AREN'T THAT BAD....THEY ARE TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS HOTEL!

If you do choose this holiday.....happy food poisoning :D

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
    1  Thank Nicola L
    Reviewed January 26, 2013

after reading all the bad reveiws on here i was dreading my holiday, i travelled with my boyfriend and 2 children, along with family and friends in total there was nine of us.... when we arrived it was very late we where greeted by the receptionist we checked in then he took us to our rooms leaving our luggage in the reception area, the receptionist went away and returned after 2 minutes with our suitcases and left us to it....
    Rooms were ok always cleaned fresh bedding and towels put out every day, The grounds of the hotel are lovely with 3 pools and lots to do for the kids, my kids loved it, the entertainment team are brilliant always around keeping people happy, sam tommy and rifi are the best amazing guys.... for me these people are what made our holiday such fun, the only downside to staying at this hotel is the food, it wasnt upto much but we ate out when we could so if you have booked this hotel take plenty of money to eat out... all in all it was a fab holiday and are in the process of booking to go back in october... seriously do not listen to the bad reveiws you get what you pay for :-)

Room Tip: ask for a room in c block they are the best rooms the hotel will do there best to move you to a better room
    • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
    7  Thank michaela_hull_uk
    Reviewed January 18, 2013

went in october 2012 my 4th visit to pineta club and am booked to go back in june carnt understand why people are moaning its true you get what u pay for which is a bed food and entertainment when i first went to turkey i was dreading it never fancied it before me and my friend booked 10 days at pineta in 2010 and i have been back every year since infact i went back twice last year the food was much better last year than the years before and they have been doing the hotel up bit by bit each year the entertainers are fantastic they always made sure we were having fun and always made us laugh the bar staff and reception were also friendly my daughter loves it there she is 15 and will be celebrating her 16th there her choice roll on june :)

Room Tip: block 3 over looking pools
    • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
    2  Thank emmy1978
    Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the pineta club for 2 weeks June 2012. I went with my boyfriend and we were nervous about all the horrible reviews but as always arrived had no problems and had 2 weeks of fun in the sun. There was every age group at this hotel but its really good for meeting young people. We met loads of people aged 18-30 who we would drink with at the all inclusive bar at night and go to bar street (AMAZING) and have a laugh with at the pool during the day. The all inc runs till 12 midnight which is great as we would get drunk and go right to bar st! Some people were complaining of their rooms but ours was no problem air con was a life saver as it was very very hot! The rooms aren't beautiful but who actually sits in their room on holiday .... Not me anyway! There is far to much to see and do in marmaris for moaning about the hotel your holiday is what you make it! Only complaint I will make is the food wasn't great there was always the odd thing I could eat but to be HONEST you get a full English breakfast at the cafe 2 mins from hotel for 5 lira I think that's about 2 pounds 50 .. Also the hotel has a 24 hour bar grill thing down at the pool area which is amazing !! So cheap chips and dinner kebab for about 3 pound ... Hope this review helps I think me and my boyfriend are going back to this hotel June 26th 2013 so anyone going this time or any more questions can get me on my twitter @emmajamesxox

• Stayed: July 2012