“Pineta is for Pigs only.”
Review of Club Hotel Pineta

Club Hotel Pineta
Ranked #209 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Even though my wife and I had a great holiday ( the area is lovely), I am sorry to say that this hotel is only fit for pigs and all the people that have been on or want to go on the Jeremy Kyle show. If your dare to go you will meet them all but please only go if you are one of these types of people!!!! Any holiday company that send people here are asking for trouble and big trouble they deserve if they continue to use this Pineta Pig Sty, it should be closed down or blown up and rebuilt.

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank Sqiddney

Reviewed October 24, 2012

have just returned from 7 nights,As many people say food is plentiful,but leaves some questions of hygiene I have arrived home with slight stomach bug.Our room was clean but we had no plug for the wash basin and the shower taps were coming away from the wall.Pool areas clean and pleasant.The outside gutter downpipe was disconnected from just above our balcony and when cleaner washed balcony above ours,the dirty water came out of theopen pipe and flooded our balcony I did report it but nothing was ever don to rectify the problem.We witnessed many people complaining and moving out during our stay..Our first visit to turkey and will return but never to this hotel

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer D
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

Just got back from club hotel pineta,room was block c an clean but dated (if you wanted it done you just had to put the sign on the door) so according to everyone the best, food was edible an not that bad my son loved the pancakes have to be honest tho did have bad stomaches my husband was sick,whether it was down to the alcohol as my 13 year old son was fine who knows heard loads of horror stories before an after our trip weather was lovely up until monday when we left id go back if reviews improved tho overall wasnt too bad don't let this put you off turkey as it a lovely country.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 23, 2012

This Hotel is the worst we have stayed in. We booked as a family with 5 children for 15 nights expecting Good Food and Great Entertainment. How wrong wrong was we.

The food looked like it had been eaten once. We did try it but it was so disgusting and made at least 1 of us bad after eating. The cups (or should I say beakers) / plates etc was filthy. I had Green slime in my beaker and Daughter had snot on the side of her beaker.

The Entertainment for children consisted of the entertainers playing Xbox with each other or watching TV. They did nothing for the children at all. The evening Entertainment consisted of, Bingo then karaoke which lasted 2 songs. Then the Entertainers wanted to go Clubbing.
the staff was ignorent whenever you tried to make conversation.

We complained several times along with others. The Hotel Rep was not helpfull at all.

On top of all this, The Wife's Wedding / Engagement / Eternity rings and Necklace was stolen on the last day from the room.

I wouldnt waste your money going to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Demo_UK
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Really wish I'd listened to trip advisor . Went for 10 days. Had to change rooms four times on arrival to get a decent (ish) room. Carpets throughout hotel sticky, dirty, ripped, coming away on the stairs (very unsafe for even able bodied holidaymakers). Cleaner was at our room only 3 times during our whole stay. One time she only pulled my bed straight & left my freinds as it was. Food cold hardly any meat, very little choice at all. Saw children with plates of dry bread, chips & pasta with no sauce. What glasses were used for drinks were absolutely filthy. Some staff were rude, putting make up on at mirror behind bar, texting. Pool staff only seemed to be by the pool 2.30 - 5pm. Yet they were in the so called restaurant every meal time to eat with guests. We were 3 days before we saw anything that actually looked like meat!.. I kid you not. Our only entertainment was 2 wedding receptions & a circumcision/ coming of age party. We weren't allowed to attend but we could watch. The cleanliness of cutlery, glasses & crockery was something we didnt get as guests that's for sure. 24hr cafe by one of pools used to wash his cloth out in the pool then wipe the tables down with it. I only used indoor pool twice & on both occasions got a urine infection & was passing blood. A local chemist sorted me out. Everywhere & everything dirty & unsafe. Don't know how tour operators can still be sending holiday makers to this god forsaken place. Jacuzzi in spa I swear is not if ever cleaned out or any chemicals used in the water, filthy.it was my friends first time ever abroad & I feel so sorry for her the experience she had. Please take note of all these bad reviews, sadly I didn't & now regret that. If you want to throw your hard earned cash away then feel free to visit this hell hole. We are not tight wads or bitter people writing these reviews, we just don't want people making the same mistakes we did.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else entirely x
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Sharon J
Reviewed October 21, 2012

This hotel is the filthiest, tackiest dump I have ever stayed. We booked as a family of 10 originally including 4 children luckily 4 of us were unable to make the holiday. There is no such thing as hygene, friendly staff or comfort in this hotel. We booked with On The Beach and it took a week to move us, even though we wanted out the day we arrived. They tried to move us to a different room which was worse it was a death trap. I regret ever booking this place and strongly advise everyone not to go here. After 2 days of being there 5 people complained and moved hotels. We paid extra to get out. Food is vile, restaurant was the pits, dont trust the water from the machines the bottle bottles of water are all opened and refilled with tap water. We all had bad tummys, my 3 yr old daughter wouldnt touch the food had to spend more money eating out. If you want to spend your holiday with the cast of Shameless you will love it there!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND RUIN A WELL DESERVED BREAK THAT YOU HAVE WORKED HARD FOR. THIS PLACE SHOULD BE BULLDOZED.I am writing an official complaint and sending all photos and video footage of our shambles of a week.

Room Tip: CHOOSE A ROOM IN A DIFFERENT HOTEL. All rooms are awful doesnt matter what view you have. Also besi...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Louise C
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I have just returned from this heartbreak hotel as many of the guests were calling it from their experiences. We arrived at 11.00pm and were shown to our room in A Block which on approach and entry to the room made us squirm as the carpets, bedding and bathroom were filthy (certainly not the four star advertised more one star). We decided to go for a beer and something to eat as the all inclusive finished at 11.50pm but were told the food finished at 9.00. On talking to some of the other guests (carol and friends from London) they told us to ask for a room in C Block and try and get the bell boy to make us a sandwich. The beer was disgusting and the sandwich consisted of cheese and some kind of meat on a long roll which although tasted rotten it filled a space. The bell boy then showed us to two other rooms in Block C which were slightly better perhaps two star rating. We went back to the bar area and tried another beer which was just the same, rotten! Met some other newcomers (Claire and husband from Neath) and they were also advised to refuse their first room as they felt it was way below standard. They eventually paid for another hotel as they felt the Pineta was the Pits. That was the last time I ate or drank in the hotel as after being violently sick (vomiting) all next day I was rushed into a medical centre where I spent two days on a drip. Now was it the sandwich or the watered down beer as the Doctor suggested who knows I wasn't going to chance a repeat performance. Once out of the medical centre we enjoyed the crack with the other guests around the nice pool area during the day and ate out for beakfast and evening meal at the many restaurants close by. The previous review for October pretty well sums up this hotel please think twice about all inclusive.

Room Tip: Refuse anywhere other than Block C which is the best of the poor quality.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank GraemeFifeScotland
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marmaris
Pineta Park Deluxe Hotel
#5 of 27 in Armutalan
Almena Hotel
Almena Hotel
#193 of 234 in Marmaris

Been to Club Hotel Pineta? Share your experiences!