TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,437 results
All reviews entertainment team next year turkey cousins bar air con great holiday sunday roast family holiday pool dances tui rep something for everyone tattoo shop bar staff every night all ages living area pool towels
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went on holiday august what can i say food brill people very friendly and the entertainment staff were under rated they were amazing get everyone involved i laughed the whole 12 days i was there have booked up for next year already big shout out to jay and the team absolutely awesome

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
AlizeGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Club Alize, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for your feedback. We glad we made your stay enjoyable and one to remember. Thanks for booking our hotel for next year again. We look forward meeting u and your family in future. Best Regards!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Brilliant hotel, relaxing with plenty of sun loungers

Food varies depending on taste but always spoiled for choice.

Entertainment staff are good and keep kids entertained

15-20 minute walk to the beach

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thanks for your time to write a review about your holiday experience. We are happy to read you had a good holiday and liked our hotel. We will pass your nice words to Entertainers and staffs. Best Regards!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would like to start by thanking the entertainment team at Club Alize who made myself and my kids feel very welcome. Tbis was the first tine I had travelled alone abroad with my children and waa feeling very anxious about my stay, after just a few days all of my worries disappeared thanks to them especially Anna and Tara who run the kids club and will now be friends forever. Thank you so much guys we had an amazing time miss you all.

On the whole I would highly recommend this hotel for families and will definatley be returning see you all next year.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thanks for your nice compliments about hotel and entertainment team. We like to make everyone feel like second home. I will pass your lovely words to Entertainment team. We look forward to see you in future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Been coming to marmaris for 25 years but 1st timer at club alize, and can honestly say best holiday to date. Entertainment staff were amazing, the rooms are fantastic and all the staff too.Only criticism I have was on the food selection for the kids not much choice, also the beer was flat although that didnt bother me as i drank malibu and pineapple or gin . All in all can not fault the staff and Hotel and looking to return next year although Jet 2 are asking ridiculous prices x

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely brilliant place to stay well recommended, hotel clean, staff are great with kids, food was great, they was so helpful couldn't do enough for us.

Billy taking all my pennys. ( private joke ;-) just so he no’s it’s me...

plz keep the staff together great team, girls are brilliant with the kids Jay has a great team. Would be a shame not to see them together next year.

Thx club alize for everything and see you next year