Sun Maris City Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Kahveci Alibey Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
$40
$125
$67
$65
  • Pool
Orsmaris Boutique Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
$68
$35
Poseidon Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
$61
Travelocity
  • Pool
Green Nature Diamond Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
$110
$99
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I want to say all the best for most of the staff in this hotel. They are so friendly, always on service, always with the smile.

Best wishes for waiters, barmen, receptionists and cook too :)

Location of the hotel is very good. It is not far from the beach. You can reach most of the important places in the town from here. On example old city in Marmaris, discotheques, bazar (trading center) , port of the Marmaris.

Zoran B. Uzice

Room Tip: Who like balcony in the room, do not choose a room on the first floor :)
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ZoranBakic
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My comment at the Sun Maris City and the hotel staff, I can not describe in words. A hotel that has everything secured. The rooms are beautiful, neat, clean, excellent cuisine. The food is beautiful, a great selection of world table, you just can not go hungry because there is not anything that is not good and we would not like it. I'm on my way to the bar by the pool. Waiters, congratulations. :) From the smile on his face, although they work all day. If you happen to be tired, staying that evening in the hotel, I fell to my mind is the thought being bored ,NO, huge mistake. That's when the events that you beautify night. Organized time coming Dancers who left speechless after that you still namaljuju waiters smile on his face. Simply lie down smiling and happy and can not wait for the new day. Pool is small but clean and quite comfortable for Spent afternoon if you are not going to the beach. And the great advantage of the hotel, the beach is 3 minutes away, to stress and the beach is beautiful, clean, beautiful water, as is the promenade, bazaars and everything else that is worth seeing. I just do not have any flaw, which is very strange, because I am a perfectionist. :) But this time it happened to me this was the best holiday so far, although I was not the first time in Turkey. For this reason, once again thank service Hotel Sun Maris City and the staff who work there, from reception, cooks, waiters to the cleaning ladies who are very meticulous. Tamara Serbia

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tamara S
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Arrived in early hours had to wait over an hour for our room to be cleaned but staff were hospitable getting us drinks rooms are a little small but tbh we only sleep in there food is cheap and cheerful but even the fussiest eater will find something to eat the young lads that work there are constantly on the go Kevin the restaurant manager was a pleasure to get to know and learn about his life in the two weeks we were there nothing was too much for him mustafa was helpful and cheerful at all times yes we got booted out our room at 12 but Kevin went beyond his call of duty and sorted a place for us to shower before our flight home all our holiday party were touched by the standing ovation from the staff when we left (probably glad to get rid of us) lol but we like to think we made an impression and made some lifelong friends and hopefully we will be back very soon

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Checked in early hours into tiny room they moved us the next day but had to wait a long time apparently everyone has a tiny room 1st night payed for 7 nights yet only slept here for 6? They kick you out of room 12 I clock the day you travel back even if you have a late flight so it means waiting about all day !!! They won't even let you pay extra they go on as if they don't understand ! Really disappointed to be honest didn't eat here once but it is affordable to eat out .... When arrived on our booking it said sun Maris central yet we are in sun Maris city and had no explanation !!!! Overall nt the greatest hotel !'

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We have just come back from the trip and I had the worst time in my life!
Firstly we got moved at 2:00 in the morning to bellamare beach hotel! Which smelt like a sewer and have insect size of my hand! Seriously! We had to climb 100 stairs to get to our room! No lifts! After a lot of moaning we got moved to sun Maris city hotel! The location was good but the hotel was small! The rooms were tiny! Food was really basic especially in comparison to other hotels. Breakfast was boiled eggs and beans! Eww! On our last day there we were told to leave our room a day early so we had to wait 8 hours till our transfer came! The receptionist women was sooo rude! But the managers was lovely! But 4 different family's had this same problem! One family had to pay 100 lira as they got kicked out a full day earlier than their flight! NEVER STAY HERE! I MEAN IT THERE ARE MUCH MORE BETTER HOTELS!

2  Thank Simikaur05