“Passa daily Boat trip is a ripp off”
Review of Dalyan River

Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Passa daily Boat trip is a ripp off”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Captain of the Passa boat trip is a Pirate(Baldy Guy), he ripps you off wherever he see the opportunity, for example selling foods, selling photos, even on Ice cream. my advise dont buy anything from that Boats, you pay three times more than what you pay in the shops.

Visited April 2013

• Turkish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Dalyan check out”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We went on Dalyan check out and it was excellent our flights were not until 2am so we would of had to pay a late check out charge of 15 pound each or sit around sweaty from lunch time. You get picked up at hotel and taken by coach to boat all the way our rep gave excellent info on area. The trip takes you down river seeing kings tombs then onto mud baths my kids found this a good laugh you then go onto turtle beach which is lovely sandy beach you also go to see carpets being made traditional way then onto hotel where you can sleep have shower and get something to eat or drink before being picked up and your only
20 mins from airport. All food during day is free you just pay for drinks . Excellent trip.Only advice if you don't have late flight book with travel shops not rep as its a lot cheaper just not hotel included.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank mattysmam
Manama, Bahrain
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Long time to get there and disgusting”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I didn't like Dalyan River at all! It took a long time to reach there! We had to take a bus from the hotel, then a boat which was crowded and we had to follow lots of instructions and the guide kept on telling us to be quiet. He was rude and not friendly! Then we had to go on a smaller boat until we reached to Dalyan.
Dalyan was good but we couldnt go and see it directly but only from the boats. The beach was nice. Turtle beach was near. It was ok. We went to a mud bath later on which was disgussssstinggg! I don't recommend it to anyone. I went there after my friends nagged me, the water smelled so bad! There were dirt inside the bath! When i lifted up my hands i saw a band aid on my hand from the water which was disgusting. I dont recommend the bath to anyone. They said you will be younger by 10 years which is all a lie!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank ReemaYousif
Kilmarnock, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“long day”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The first mistake i made with this trip was being unaware that i would get terribly seasick, it spoiled my full day as i couldnt have a drink or enjoy my lunch. I was sick most of the day lol. however the staff will give you sea sick tablets if you ask i just wish i had knew that earlier. The trip itself was very long, we got picked up at 9 am and boarded our boat and set off around 10. There was plenty of sunbeds and a bar to get drinks etc. They stopped off for a while an hour or so into it so we could have a dip in the sea. After another couple of hours lunch was provided. We arrived at turtle beach mid afternoon and was allowed 10 minutes of sunbathing on the beach before being moved into smaller boats to cruise down the river. We got took past the tombs and got photos took. They were so fascinating and the guide told us a bit about them. We then were took to the mud baths and this was a whole different experience. It was smelly and i felt horrible afterward for hours until we got back to the hotel that night. We did get some good photos though. I would defo do this trip again but i would take sea sick tablets early in the morning and i wouldnt go back in the sulphur pools. Overall i did enjoy this trip just be prepared for a very long day. We eventually got back to our hotel past 10pm and were exhausted lol.. i wouldnt recommend this trip fro children at all. But would for adults :)

Visited September 2012
1 Thank shelley3281
Manchester, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Dalyan check out”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We did the Dalyan check out as our flights were at 4.00 am and we were not looking forward to the 2 hour coach trip to the airport. We were picked up at 8.15 am and taken to Dalyan. The trip included Lunch and evening meal, a boat trip to the toombs and turtle beach and the mud baths, we were then taken to a hotel where we had a shower and were able to go to bed for a couple of hours before being picked up at 2.am for the 20 minute journey to the airport. Well worth the money !

Visited April 2013