“Joyce - travelling with sister and 16 year old niece from Arbroath”
Review of Zevkim Hotel

Zevkim Hotel
Ranked #23 of 79 Marmaris B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 14, 2010

This was my sixth trip to Marmaris and the worst accommodation I have stayed in. Okay, I admit it was a good price for three weeks so I expected basic accommodation. However, as Thomas Cook was our tour operator I thought we would have had better than we had. The owner, Mustafa, welcomed us but his enthusiasm soon wore off when he saw that we never spent any time there. He was frankly rude and unapproachable. I cannot say the same for the other staff who were friendly and welcoming. I wouldn't stay here again.

2  Thank holidayArbroath

Reviewed August 27, 2010

I travelled to turkey with my son(11yrs) and my mother(60yrs) with thomas cook and was booked into zevkim, we arrived on a thursday morning at 4am was shown into a 2 single bed room as was bed and breakfast, as there was 3 of us that was not big enough we explained to the manager we had booked bed and breakfast but was to have self catering facilities as my son has medical food issues and was told we had to pay extra but he did move us to self catering as the room we was shown was to small for us 3, we had to pay for air conditioning but that was only in 1 room and it was too hot for anyone to sleep in the lounge area so me and my son shared a single bed and my mum had the other single bed in the bedroom. He told us he would move us again in the morning and was becoming very angry that we had complained to him. When we saw the rep in the evening (5.30pm) she said to him it was not the first time he had done something like that. By this time we had managed to find other accomadation at the club excelsior and we payed to move as wwe could not wait the risk of the rep not being able to find us other accomadation as it was the busy period of season. I would not recomend the zevkim to anyone, the manager made us feel very uneasy and was even reluctant to give us our passports in the morning that we left to move accomadation.

Reviewed August 4, 2010

I'll admit, first impressions of zevkim I wasn't too impressed! Room was very basic, my room was up a very long flight of stairs and on arrival the shower wasn't working well and bathroom door wouldn't close. However, Mustafa was more than helpful and sorted this out right away. All was forgiven also when I met the staff...what a friendly and fun bunch! Emra the batman was extremely friendly with my sister if u know what I mean! ;-) We had a great time!

Reviewed August 4, 2010

Not long home from 14nights at the Zevkim, and i cant wait to go back! This hotel is perfect for location, rooms and the staff were brilliant. The rooms were cleaned daily and towels every 2nd day. Yes the rooms are basic but what do else do you need in marmaris? Would recommend this hotel/apartment to anyone who loves a good chilled and relaxed holiday on a budget :-)

Reviewed August 2, 2010

After we had booked and after reading some of the comments on trip advisor about Zevkim we were a little concerned. There was no need to be concerned at all. The hotel manager Mustafa and staff were more than helpful, friendly, polite and could not do enough for you. The rooms were basic but very clean and were done on a daily basis. The pool may be small but it is adequate. There were ten people in our party and we all agreed that we would definitely stay at the Zevkim again, in fact there are a few of us looking at going back late Sepember for a week and we will be staying there as it is so central lfor everything. The beach is around a 100 yards away and local shops, bars and restaurants are in abundance. At the Zevkim you get what you pay for - a small friendly, clean apartment hotel/apartment. If you expect 5 star luxury and treatment for a basic price then this aint the place for you, but you would never know what you had missed out on.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2010

Just back from 10 days at the Zevkim Hotel and it was excellent. Mustafa and staff were welcoming and friendly - the personal touch really made the difference. Only a two-star hotel but clean, well serviced and central - great value for money.

The restaurant next door - the Crossroads - served fabulous food and is definitely worth a visit.

Thanks to Mustafa, Jimmy and Ali for their hospitality. We'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 28, 2010

This was our first time on holiday together on our own and we couldn't find fault with the ZEVKIM apartments. The food was good, properly cooked to a high standard n not expensive (CROSSROADS restaurant next door), the location we definately couldn't fault, the cleanliness was good as their was 2 maids every day cleaning the rooms, the staff were excellent easy to get on with, friendly and sociable. Overall we would definately go back agen as we are already looking to book there next year for 2 weeks.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple