“Thank you!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Thank you!”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

My wife and I visited Pasha at the end of our holiday, and we based our decision on the recommendation of another couple who were staying in our hotel (Cettia beach). This couple had visited Pasha on a number of occasions (different holidays) and seemed extremely satisfied with their significant purchases, so we decided to visit as we needed a new emerald for my wife's eternity ring and other rings cleaned (free of charge!). My wife upgraded a diamond solitaire that we had purchased in Turkey 4 years previous, and the new ring looks great! So we hope to get this ring valued in the UK soon to see if it is actually the same as what we have been told? Thanks to Joseph for being so charming but honest with us and for Tony who provided introductions. Thanks again . Andy and Mary :)

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Rabbiddog

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Lisburn, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fantastic value and quality”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Visited pasha on recommendation of friends who had shopped there before. Joseph was very helpful but not pushy. Seen some beautiful rings. Narrowed down to two designs and in the end very happy with choice. Got ring valued back home and had doubled the valuation that Joseph had said I would hv paid in the UK. Delighted with my purchase. Have recommended it to all my family and friends and will definitely be back next year. Simply superb.

4 Thank Sarah G
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fantastic & will return.....”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

My husband & I stayed for second consecutive year at Cettia Beach Resort from 7-21 June 2014. We had spoken with Joseph last year when he paid regular visits to the hotel and had promised to pay a visit, to which we did, but on that occasion did not purchase anything.

This year however, we had decided before heading on holiday that we would purchase gold. We have done and can honestly say that we are delighted with our purchase.

Huge thanks to Tony who did not pressure us & spoke genuinely to all residents every day, purchasers or not. Fantastic staff at the shop too. Unfortunately, we did not get the name of the assistant but he did the business proud.

We will return again. THANK YOU Pasha :-)

Alan & Katie x

3 Thank Katie M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent service and quality”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a new engagement ring for me as my uk bought one broke, we visited this store in the grand cettia hotel and was greeted by a very friendly gentleman we had a browse and I told him which ring I liked he took it out and let me try it wow it looked amazing, I thought it would be way out of our budget so was absoluty delighted when he told us it was only £120!! It looks like it's worth 10 times that I then thought it didn't go with my wedding band so he showed us a band to match again I thought no way we could afford that but it was only £165!! Jack told us to go and look around marmaris to make sure there was nothing else we liked (my heart was set on these ones) after trailing a few jewellers there was defenitly nothing else for me.

We went back to see jack at pasha to buy the rings, they ended to be made to my size so jack said they would take a few days to make,

I couldn't wait for the Saturday to come so I could collect them, we went to collect them and jack wasn't happy with the polishing on one of them so told us to come back that evening and they would be at his standard,

Everyone has commented on how amazing my rings are and can't beleive that's all we paid for them,

We are going back to turkey next year and will def be paying pasha a visit again.

Laura aberdeen

4 Thank Laura M
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fantastic Service.”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

At the Grand Cettia Hotel,there is a small jewellery store,The owner who is a really nice guy offered to clean My wife's engagement and wedding diamond rings for free,they came up brand new.Beautiful.
There is absolutely no hassle or pressure to buy anything,great store,great value ,fantastic service. Very highly recommended.ThankYou

1 Thank AndyT325