“Best Restuarant in Marmaris!!”
Review of Pop In

Pop In
Ranked #18 of 496 Restaurants in Marmaris
Cuisines: Indian, Mexican, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

My Girlfriend and I dined here twice and it was enough to make us want to visit Turkey again! :) The best steak in Marmaris! Bogof cocktails! Super friendly staff, lots of laughs and one guy here called Hero even gave us advice on where to go, what to avoid and even how to spot fake cigarettes! I can not rate this place highly enough! One word, SUPERB! A must visit! :)

1  Thank liam1236
PopInBar, Manager at Pop In, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

thanks for you commen. love to here that from you . and we do our best for to keep better standard. thanks agaın xx

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We ate here 3 times and it was fantastic. The waitors have great banter, always making sure you are happy. I had the steak and it was perfectly cooked with plenty of rice, chips and vegetables. Good location as well (if you stay at the ideal prime beach). Service was fast and we were never hassled just making sure you are okay.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

i was in marmaris on the 23rd sept and my wife fractured her ankle in 3 places i stopped of at the pop inn after a visit from the hospital and met mehmet and leo the owners as i was feeling a bit down in the dumps they noticed something was wrong with me they asked me if i was ok and i told them my predicament well ime so glad that i did these people could not do enough to make me feel better they are amazing when my wife came out of hospital and i took her to meet them they even took over her wheel-chair from me and spoiled her rotten for what remained of our holiday so once again lads thank-you so so much for all your help and kindness i will see you all on the 24th of july 2014 cant wait (william and winnie) glasgow

Reviewed November 5, 2013

we ate breakfast and dinner here a few times,the staff are great and cannot do enough for you.the food is great and the staff will entertain you all night.the staff do a variety of dance routines thru the evening and will have you laughing,the star is a mad man called azo..never stops all night..great place great staff great food.we have been to marmaris a few times and this is our favourite place

2  Thank john m
Reviewed November 4, 2013

have been in this restaurant twice and have to say it was devine!! u defiantely wont be leaving this restaurant disappointed!! Staff are very helpful, entertainment was brilliant!! will be coming back again to try more!!!

1  Thank Becca H