“Viva viva”
Review of Club Viva Hotel

Club Viva Hotel
Ranked #41 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Stayed at viva with my husband end of September ,we had great Holliday without fault with hotel.
club Viva hotel was clean,nice,so luxury and enjoyable.The staff were so friendly,helpful (they can not do more) Esp.Melis & Osman....Open buffet and food was good and has so different choose.Pool area was large,clean and nice,also you can do everything( swimming,slide,entertain.)
We loved club Viva and will go again next summer and recommend everybody.

Room Tip: Front of hotel has nice & large park area
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Jana R

Reviewed November 5, 2012

just come back club viva(20/27 oct) still l am unhappy,because i cant forget have a nice holliday.l booked club viva from booking.com and l recomend to everybody to all becouse i have no problem.Hotel was so comphortable and nice,well decoreted and so clean.All staff friendly and helpful. Food are so fresh and tasty and anytime you can find to eat something.Thanks to club viva workers for a good holliday.Jamal

Room Tip: Pool wiew room are larger
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank jamal u
Reviewed November 2, 2012

stayed at club viva 16th-23rd Oct, myself, hubby & 2 kids 12 & 14 years, we had a great family holiday, only major fault with hotel was our room could have been cleaner don't think it had been cleaned for our arrival however was cleaned everyday thereafter which makes me think it was an oversight we never complained it was 3am when we arrived, bottled water in fridge for our arrival! Pool area could also have been cleaner was not hosed down each night. Food was good usually 4 hot choices if you did not like them then there was always lots of salad items to choose from so you never go hungry, theres no full english for breakfast in Turkish hotels if you know that before you go you wont be disappointed theres plenty of restaurants to go to for breakfast £2 (not bad). Not a huge pool area so I would imagine during the height of summer season you would seriously struggle to get a sunbed & yes the mosque is right on the door step but I only heard it once at 5am during the week we stayed. You get what you pay for and I can honestly say we really enjoyed our stay and would return, oh & the night porter seriously needs a can of deodorant!!!

Room Tip: request a room at the front of the hotel and you wont be woken by the mosque
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank mishmoneypenny2
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Stayed here with my Boyfriend early Oct and to be quite honest, I was pretty nervous as we had not been to Turkey before and had heard some rather bad reviews. That week at Club Via totally changed my mind! It was clean, the staff were friendly & helpful (especially Melis on reception who I am still in touch with), there was entertainment everynight; suitiable for children and adults and the location was bang on; not in the main part of Marmaris but not to the point where there was nothing to do..there are plenty of bars/shops/restuarants nearby and the beach is only a 25min walk. We hired out a moped while we were there and took a drive around, I didn't see a hotel that I would have rather stayed at, Club Viva really was the best of the bunch!
A few things I would mention; the food got a bit repetitive, which we didn't mind as it was cheap enough to eat out when we felt like it anyway. The pool area was too small; crowded pool and crowded bathing area..Not enough sun loungers. Apparently they have bought the property next door and will be expanding so that should solve that problem.
Lastly, the property is next to a Mosque, and the call for prayers 5 times per day, personally I didn't mind this but did hear a couple of guests moaning that they were sick of hearing it, they need to respect the fact that Turkey is a Muslim country, if they don't like it, don't go!
I loved it & will be going again next year!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
9  Thank MissScatty
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My boyfriend and I have just returned from having stayed at Club Viva - 21st Oct - 28th Oct 2012.
I chose this hotel over others after having studied the reviews.
On arrival at the hotel in the early hours, we were shown to room 106 - this was tiny - wardrobe doors were off and there was a hole in the bathroom door. Once the cases were in the room we could not move. I spoke with the reception staff who were nice and friendly (they appeared to appreciate the size of the first room) and we were moved on to the fourth floor into a much more spacious room.
Although the weather was not great, I will give honest facts - both bad and good about the hotel itself;

Good points
Very clean pool area
Rooms were regularly cleaned
Polite reception staff
Nice decor
Cushions on the sunbeds were a nice touch

Bad points
No bottled water in the room on arrival (in the early hours) and in anycase there is a charge for bottled water.
The hotel is located directly next door to a place of worship i.e. mosque. Loud speakers projected prayers approximately five times a day starting at 05:30 each morning. This was not relaxing as it was very loud and woke us up.
Bar staff were rude and arrogant
No cocktail menu was available - I was told that this would be an extra charge and they did not appear to want to use the house spirits to create cocktails
Be aware, the bar clock is 5 minutes fast and they stop serving at 23:00hrs. (Queue or no queue)
Food was average - not a great deal of choice
If you wanted a drink with your evening meal, the waiters did not assist - you would have to walk to the other side of the pool to take a drink with you to your table.
A 20 minute walk to the beach / marina
Sunbeds are taken very quickly and although it states that sunbeds can not be reserved, it was a struggle to get a bed that was actually in the sun.
All in all, the holiday was cheap but if I returned I would definitely chose a different hotel.

Room Tip: Fourth floor rooms are spacious and nicely decorated however the balcony is not sheltered
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Howey77
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Just returned home from a 2 week all inclusive holiday at Club Viva Hotel. Upon arrival I was pleasently surprised how clean and modern the hotel is. We were shown to our rooms which were on the 3rd floor, Rooms 316 and 317. They were big with a double bed and a single bed in both rooms. Our balconies overlooked the pool which is what I requested. I had a bit of a shock the first moning as I was woken up at 6am due to the mosque but you get used to it, and after a couple of mornings I didn't even hear it. I found all the staff to be very friendly, polite, helpful and played with the children. You do have to put a towel out quite early to secure a sun lounger but we only did this when we knew we would be staying in the hotel that day. The waiters work very hard as they are there from breakfast until about 10pm everyday. They also clean the pool/pool area everyday at 5pm which I was pleasently surprised at. The food was nice but a bit repetitive after the first week. There was a couple of meat choices available as well as salads and soup. There were snacks available during the day usually pancakes, sausage, chips, cakes and biscuits. I was surprised at how much food was available, There was always something for everyone. The hotel entertainer Jack is a nice man who tries to talk to everyone. He plays music in the day with games of Waterpolo, Darts and Pool. At night there is a kids disco, Bingo and outside entertainment usually dancers that ask you to pay tips but you don't have to. There is free wifi in the hotel lounge which is useful and there is a computer that you can use for 2.50 tl. There is a convenient little shop in the hotel but only use it if you have to as it can be a little expensive. The pool is quite deep at 1.50m but there is a shallow pool for young children. My daughter learnt to swim during our stay which is wonderful. The bus will pick you up from right outside the hotel and take you in to Marmaris for 2tl. My family love this hotel and we will definately be returning. This hotel may not be to everyones liking but the good definately out weighs the bad. Thankyou to everyone at Club Viva Hotel for making our stay wonderful and see you all again soon.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Jen R
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We are just back from nice hotel Club viva after stayed 7 days 17th/24th oct.We are so glad we did go Club viva.Rooms are so nice and cozy;very clean and fresh.Food and beverage great and
very friendly staff and try for you everything.Pool is nice and has slide and no problem for get a sunbed.Many thanks to all staff for unforgettable holiday....

Room Tip: Pool side is so large
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends