“Close to beach, resturants, nightlife and shops.”
Review of Melodi Hotel

Melodi Hotel
Ranked #63 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Family run hotel, always helpful with anything and friendly. Rooms are basic and clean, the food is good as a lot of people who went all inclusive from other 5* hotels Came to melodi because there meals wernt up2 scratch. i went june 2011, august 2012 and im back again june 2013 i love this hotel =)

• Stayed: August 2012
Thank t.a.mack

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Me and my husband and 2 of our friends have just got back from melodi hotel and what can I say... Had an amazing time and this was our second time here. 3rd time for my husband. The staff are friendly and will do anything for you and the owners are amazing people and make you feel part of the family. Our friends had their little girl with them and the staff were excellent with her. By the end of the week she was part of the family and helping them out. The rooms are basic but very clean and tidy. They are cleaned every day. I have read some of the reviews and yes people have their own thoughts on the hotel but all I would say is if you are thinking about going please give it a try. Me and my family would never stay anywhere else when we go back to turkey. We are looked after and made to feel part of the family. If you want somewhere that you can chill out and be looked after, 2 mins from the beach and 10 mins walk to the centre of marmaris then book this hotel. I would just like to say thank you to all the staff and the family at melodi hotel and see you next year.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Just got back from 2 weeks holiday at Melodi hotel. We had a fantastic holiday. The hotel is set in a fantastic location with a lovely sea view. It is close to the beach and a nice stroll to Marmaris centre . The hotel is small and has a friendly family atmosphere. The rooms are small but clean with excellent cleaning services. The breakfast is basic Turkish food but you can avail of a full English breakfast if you wish at a small cost. The pool/bar area is very clean and the staff are very friendly and provide an excellent waiter service. Turo is excellent at his job. The food in the hotel is of a very high standard and very cheap.
I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Our room was on fourth floor and had an excellent sea view.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I just come back from this hotel, were do i start. the hotel needs so much updating, everything i touched felt sticky. room u had to pay £35 for aircon, which wasnt even powerful, just warm air coming out. wall sockets were half falling off, told staff, they didnt do anything about it.
hardly any hot water for shower, the rim of the shower was so thin, that when we were showering water got everywhere on the floor in the bathroom.so we were to busy cleaning that up!
we went halfboard, never again! breakfast if u call it that, was bread & butter bascially. we had full english which we had to pay extra for only about £2.20. so it wasnt worth us going halfboard. evening meal was the same every night, 2 course meal, not buffet like most hotels. soup for starters, main course bit rice, chips, tiny bit veg, & different meat each day. which was boring. so we went out to eat after 2 night, we got sick of eating same dish every night.
the hotel is in good location, near the beach, but bad things is the hotel next door start playing the music really loud with a dj from 10am in the morning all the way to about 11pm. which is not good if u want a lie in after hangover.
u couldnt even use the free wifi in the rooms, u couldnt get signal, its rubbish, i sat in the reception area downstair to get signal which kept cutting off all the time,
dont get me wrong staff were all friendly, like i said everything needs updating, dark green, not nice! hope my review helps

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Small,friendly family run hotel where personal service is fantastic,nothing is to much trouble, great staff & mustafa the chef is a star.Rooms are basic but clean the only thing i could have a moan about is the shower floods the bathroom if the curtain goes over the drainage hole & not a lot of wardrobe space,but overall we had a fantastic 10 days at the melodi & enjoyed every minute,just wish we could have stayed longer & will definately be back, thanks to basir,mustafa,toro & all the staff at the melodi for a fab holiday xx Debbie & Adrian

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank wolvesfcBlackCountry
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Small family hotel, more personal all the staff new your name and even when busy took time out to speak to you. All the staff were great and extremely accommodating to even when it was late. The night entertainment what can I say I have never laughed as much. The food was perfect really well looked after would definitely go back, I recommend this hotel. I was sad to leave. My only complaint not there long enough, already missing the place and the staff

Amanda and Ben

Room Tip: Rooms directly looking onto the beach, quiet in the evening,
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Malloski
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Excellent 5 star service in this 3 star `hotel.
Run by a family who genuinely care about their guests at the hotel.This is possibly the best place to enjoy your stay in Marmaris because of the friendliness of the staff.Breakfast consists of bread, butter,jam,honey tea & coffee and fresh fruit.The evening 2 course` dinner served by the swimming pool (I was on half-board) consisted of soup and a main course.Drinks are extras and payable.Very loud music coming from the bar made it difficult to have a conversation with friends and other guests at dinner`time.I would have prefered to be introduced to some Turkish music.
My bedroom was clean but the bathroom needs some updating particularly as water leaks from the toilet bowl.The cleaning lady cleaned my room everyday and gave me fresh towels.
As it is a family hotel I was treated as a member of the family.I was offered Turkish tea & coffee every day as guest of Pappa "the Manager" & his family.Thank you all for your kindness and hospitality.I hope to return someday in the future(Inchallah)

Room Tip: Check room before accepting it to make sure you like it.It can be very noisy as there are so many ho...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo