TUI BLUE Marmaris
Kahveci Alibey Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
$40
$125
$67
$65
  • Pool
Orsmaris Boutique Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
$68
$35
Poseidon Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
$61
Travelocity
  • Pool
Green Nature Diamond Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
$110
$99
3,946 results
All reviewsharmony barbreeze barrelax poolactivity poolgolf buggiesimperial hotelbeach barbuggy servicecat cafemagic lifeblue cruiseafrican acrobatsturkish a la cartemain restaurantdrifters tributemongolian circuspine trees
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Absolutely fantastic hotel,food was great,staff were polite,happy and very helpful,room was amazing,very clean and fresh drinking water supplied everyday (free of charge),we had a suite and it was right next to the pool which i would suggest as there is lots of steps if you get a higher room but there is buggies to take you to and fro,the entertainment could of been better but we had a laugh taking the micky out of them lol.a deffo is to go on the red speed boat for an evening trip around the area,fab for photos but the guys driving are a screem and they let the ladies drive but not the lads,(wonder why) lol.wish we had 2 weeks we were gutted to leave,cant wait to go again and again and again.10 out of 10 best place weve ever been to and shall return.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MarmarisImperialGM, General Manager at TUI BLUE Marmaris, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Dear Guest ,

First of all thank you very much for taking the time to share your holiday slice of heaven review at Marmaris Imperial. I am very happy to read you enjoyed your stay and liked our food, staff, rooms, cleaning , as well as the service. Entertainment is much improved this year compared to previous years, it is advertised as low key however, we have a lot more than the Couples concept dictates. I accept at the end of the day it is all down to personal taste but everyone works very hard to ensure all our guests have a great holiday. As a previous guest mentioned in her brilliantly objective review, if the entertainment is not to your taste you can enjoy a drink in the harmony bar open every night 21.00 – 00.00!

Please do not hesitate to contact our Public Relations team for your next holiday ozlemgokce.tok@tthotels.com

We look forward to meeting you both very soon.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Just got back from a two week all inclusive holiday at the Imperial, and what can I say, ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! accommodation was excellent, with bungalows in the woods, very clean with great views, staff were fantastic with no worries of lecherous Turkish guys trying to chat up your wife every time you turn your head, entertainment staff were top class, Matt and Sarah just brilliant, food was out of this world with a wide verity of different food each day with the far east night being my favorite, plenty of things to do in the day with free canoeing, water polo, shooting and archery and with a gym on site with the best view from a gym you will ever see :) we will definitely be going back again, I would say the only down point is I don't think any other package holiday would ever live up to this one. Sharon and Oslam thank you for taking care of our every needs.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the beach if you have problems walking up hills but if not you can always get a free buggy ride to your room. great view from all rooms
1  Thank paul z

Dear Guest,
Thank you for such a great comment.. it made me say WOW! I believe you described it absolutely brilliant (excuse the pun) and comments like yours show that all our hard work and attention to detail really is recognized and appreciated by our many guests, thank you.
I am so glad to read you loved our layout, location, entertainment, food, activities as well as the cleaning. My apologies if we have caused you a dilemma when choosing your next package holiday. So, we look forward to welcoming you both back next year, please let our Public Relations Team know about your future holiday arrangements.
ozlemgokce.tok@tthotels.com

My Kind Regards,

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I love this place! And would return in a blink of an eye. As this is a review to help others it would be good to know a few things...some good some not so good depending on your ability to clime a lot of steep steps and walk on rough paving. Some of the rooms are a good walk from the main complex. The resort stand on the side of a steep hill, excellent to get the nice views of the sea below from your room. Most views are restricted due to the trees. Rooms are air conditioned but its only on when you are in the room. Rooms are very basic but everything is clean and tidy. There are balconies to sit outside. The restaurant is excellent with a change of menus each night. During my stay in August there were a lot of wasps flying around which hamper eating outdoors and limits your choice of where to sit., but I did not see anyone being stung during the whole week. The resort offers golf cart rides up the hill to your room but not once could I get one even after requesting so be prepaired to climbe those steps. Everyone at the resort is only to happy to help with making your stay a good one. There is a paid water taxi two time a day into Mamaris and return if you need it or catch a mini bus from outside the gate, both very cheap. Don't be put off by the above if you can manage those steps and paths because you will love this resort.

Room Tip: Ask for room near main building as low down as possible, the views are still good.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MarmarisImperialGM, General Manager at TUI BLUE Marmaris, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

Dear Guest ,
Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel and recommending us on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your stay here at the Imperial. Regarding the layout of the hotel I believe this is clearly communicated in all the promotional material about the hotel and the brochure/web description, it is no secret that the hotel is beautifully appointed on the side of a hill with the bungalow blocks of four rooms cascading down the hill. It is not recommended for any guests with walking difficulties and we do indeed have the buggy service for the further away rooms. I do not understand why we would have refused to take you to your room unless it was close to the amenities? We have different room types so if you have booked a sea view then the view is not obstructed and these rooms tend to be higher up. The wasp comment I am really surprised at because there are very few wasps about, in fact one of returning guests commented on how we had made the wasp issue go away.........

On behalf of the entire team here at the Imperial thank you for such a lovely review, we hope to see you both again in the very near future.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

As we arrived late Thursday evening, tired after a long journey - it was a breath of fresh air to be greeted by a friendly receptionist who checked us in hassle free and pointed us in the direction of the restaurant for a 'midnight snack.' We then got treated to the buggy ride up to our room (Room 604 is towards the back end of the resort and it is an enjoyable albeit long walk!) and the kind gentleman carried our bags in and showed us how to operate the air-con, tv etc.

The room was OK in my opinion, par for the course for a 4 star hotel, beds were reasonably comfy, air conditioner was fine although a bit noisy, bathroom was fine with the added touch of slippers and robes which I took full advantage of. All the rooms have balconies and depending on the room, the view can be either breathtaking or obscured by a tree! In our case it was the latter but our friends in Room 601 had a much nicer view! TV reception was a bit patchy but it's not as if we are there to watch TV!

I would recommend attending the welcome meeting as it can take a while to get your bearings due to the sheer size of the resort but that is the great thing about it, there is something for everyone - two pools (relax and activity) and the private beach provide ample choice for the avid holiday maker. Good mix of shade and sun on the beach, hence it was my favourite as the sea was also a stones throw away and it was easy to have a dip.

The food was excellent for a buffet service - with plenty of freshly cooked meals (people cooking the food in front of you) and varied choices over the week . I would recommend booking the A La Carte restaurant as that was a great insight into Turkish cuisine; me and the missus agreed it was the best meal we had at the hotel during our stay. Asides from breakfast, lunch and dinner, there are plenty of snack opportunities dotted around the resort, from 2-4 at the lovely positioned Harmony Bar with it's own personal pier with tables as well as Afternoon Tea and Pancake stalls.

Drinks were good on the whole, my missus who is a reasonably fussy wine drinker said the Rose was nice for an all inclusive and I mainly drank beer/Vodka/Amaretto with no hangover problems in the mornings. There are chilled bottles of water everywhere around the resort so no worries about dehydration.

Service was great, everyone usually had a smile on their face and was very helpful, even with personal requests.

The setting is by far the most outstanding aspect of this hotel, so many times me and the missus would be walking somewhere and would just have to stop to take in the breathtaking scenery. We were fortunate enough to sit and watch the sunset a couple of evenings and the skyline was phenomenal.

Other benefits include no kids as it is a couples only resort, regular Dolmus buses into Marmaris should you want to explore the seaside town (the old market was full of fake tat and was enormous - well worth a look) and gym, football, table-tennis facilities etc.

Me and my girlfriend both agreed it was the most relaxing and enjoyable holiday we have had together so take that as you will...

Room Tip: Request a room lower down in the resort if you don't fancy a long walk in the evenings!

Dear Guest ,
The entire Marmaris Imperial Team thanks you very much for these wonderful compliments about the service, food ,location as well as your experience at the A la carte.
We are all really very pleased to read that we could meet all of your expectations and are proud of your comments! Regarding to the signal on the TV, we have been following this issue and have just installed a larger satellite dish and all the channels are working much better now (including the sport channels!).
I wish you have informed us about your air conditioning unit whilst you were here we could have fixed it straight away. For our guests who are following our replies we really do want you to experience a problem free holiday but sometimes things can go wrong, please let our public relations team know straight away and we will try and fix things as quickly as possible. Rest assured we will do our best to keep our standards in order for you to enjoy another wonderful holiday with us.

Please let our Public Relations Team know about your future holiday arrangements.
ozlemgokce.tok@tthotels.com

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Would definitely go back.
Amazing people amazing food. Had a fantastic time. Beautiful resort and beautiful scenery.
Couldn't have asked for a better holiday.
Would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Only thing we were not too impressed with was the evening entertainment. Only negative we had but that did not ruin our holiday

• Stayed: September 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for reviewing Marmaris Imperial on Trip Advisor and recommending us. Regarding the entertainment, it is actually much improved this year compared to previous years, the Couples concept entertainment is advertised as low key however, here at the Imperial we offer a lot more than the Couples concept dictates. I do accept though entertainment is down to personal taste and we try to please the majority of the guests.
Thank you once again for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.