We are a family of 6 coming to turkey for the first time in july we have booked three weeks I personaly do not pay any attention to any bad reviews as I know from most holidays we have had the brits can be be the most moaning miserable people ever! We like to try different food and cultures if we didnt we would stay in england we cant wait to visit you and look forward to meeting you all for our stay the waudby family xxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LONG BEACH HOTEL has had a lot of TLC for season 2014 Long Beach Hotel started to work as an all inclusive in 2011, It is a lovely hotel that is conveniently located within walking distance of the lively streets of Marmaris where you will find all the buzzing restaurants, bars and clubs. A couple of minutes stroll and you are on the beach, with its long pedestrianized promenade that will take you to the harbour if you go in one direction and Icmiler if you go the other direction (lovely walk or bike ride on a summers evening) With the local bus (dolmus) you can go to just about anywhere, although we don't expect many people wanting to travel further afield with all that Marmaris has to offer. However if you decide to stay and lounge by the pool our staff will take good care of you with their friendly and welcoming attitude. Obviously bearing in mind what you pay to stay with us we are not a 4 or 5 star hotel so please don't expect this, what you can expect is a clean friendly basic budget hotel that offers good value for money and always keeps it real. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Long Beach Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Beach Apartments Marmaris
- Long Beach Apartments Hotel Marmaris