Its not that bad! infact, i loved it there! The only problem i had was the food, BUT thats because im an extremely fussy eater! The rest of my family found something to eat every night! So whoever is saying is awful, is obviously not taking it light-heartedly! Are you all expecting a 5* hotel for cheap prices? You get what you pay for
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LONG BEACH HOTEL has had a lot of TLC for season 2014 Long Beach Hotel started to work as an all inclusive in 2011, It is a lovely hotel that is conveniently located within walking distance of the lively streets of Marmaris where you will find all the buzzing restaurants, bars and clubs. A couple of minutes stroll and you are on the beach, with its long pedestrianized promenade that will take you to the harbour if you go in one direction and Icmiler if you go the other direction (lovely walk or bike ride on a summers evening) With the local bus (dolmus) you can go to just about anywhere, although we don't expect many people wanting to travel further afield with all that Marmaris has to offer. However if you decide to stay and lounge by the pool our staff will take good care of you with their friendly and welcoming attitude. Obviously bearing in mind what you pay to stay with us we are not a 4 or 5 star hotel so please don't expect this, what you can expect is a clean friendly basic budget hotel that offers good value for money and always keeps it real. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Long Beach Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Beach Apartments Marmaris
- Long Beach Apartments Hotel Marmaris