See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 9, 2011

Rooms not cleaned daily or rubbish removed,Bed linen changed once a week but if you have twin room told to use other bed !
Towels changed every 4 days,never happened once a week if lucky .washed my own in hand basin.
Furniture old and dusty ,scorch marks of wiring on wall,
No facilities at all no hairdryers or even basics like Toilet rolls,.
I have no idea where others stayed that rated this dump as acceptable .
Much better facilities on offer in Marmaris and also cheaper friendlier and cleaner .
Owner did not speak English and was asleep on sofa when arrived back after a night out ,he was in his 70s.
Son rude and unhelpfull, never again would I satay in a place like this,

Room Tip: The back is cooler but the rooms are sparse and less than basicuncomfortable furniture and old matresses,torn sheets ,curtains falling off runers, I have nothing good to say about this place
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Abeliever
Reviewed October 2, 2011

We found the ilture to be in a very good location, very quiet and relaxing .Then just down the road was everything , shops ,places to eat and bars for a good drink.
Salih and his father papa were very good , couldnt do enough for you.
The apartments were very clean and basic but what do you want for the money you pay . its so cheap.
We will be there next year without a doubt, its the bees knees for us.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2011

This hotel is excellently situated and very clean! The rooms are dated in decor so have no illusions before you book this hotel you simply get what you pay for. The family running the hotel are very friendly and easy to get along with. Salih the owners son runs the hotel and will bend over backwards to help all of his guests. His Dad Turgut is a wonderful man who will always give you a wave and a smile as he doesn't speak English.
The hotel is perfectly situated cose to the beach (250m) and near enough to bars and resaraunts. The harbour and mariner and bar street are about 15-20 minute walk away and Salih is more than willing to spend some of his time taking the younger holiday makers into some of the safer bars in bar street.
The rooms are comfortable for 3 to 4 people and the bar area is a lovely place to sit and meet with the other guests. The atmosphere was simply perfect. The people we met had been coming for years and seemed to love the place too. The drinks were reasonably priced and although the hotel doesn't cook food there is a menu you can order from to be delivered. And the food was beautiful and the price was good.

I have read through the other reviews before going on holiday and was in all honesty dreading the place. However I will be returning to this hotel. I love Marmaris and can say with out a shadow of a doubt that this is better than some of the bigger hotels I ave stayed. Salih has said he wants to upgrade the rooms in the near future and if he does this hotel will be amazing. In a summary Clean, Comfortable and Friendly.

Room Tip: The front rooms are exposed to the sun all day long so if you want to stay cool go to the back. The views aren't as good but it is cooler!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Spedros
Reviewed September 14, 2011

We have stayed at Iltur a number of times since 1998, yes it might need an upgrade (to which salih will be doing soon) but you pay for what you get, the rooms are basic but that's all you need when you are sleeping in there. Salih and family are fantastic and would recommend this if you want a cheap and cheerful holiday, It is very close to the beach but we kept by the pool and met quiet a few people who had been there quiet a few times over the past couple of years. I strongly disagree with some of the comments, I didn't have a safe deposit box this time and nothing was touched or taken in the two weeks I was there.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank shazza T
Reviewed August 17, 2011

This was a really great holiday here, me and my partner enjoyed every second ,the family who owns the apart where accommodating and even moved the rooms for me due to i wore heels and didn't want to climb stairs hehe. The son was lovely and helped with a lot of the stuff from making sure if we went to the bars we went to the right ones to advice on sunburn lol. The father who doesn't speak English was even great as he loves messing about near the pool and waved up every time we left or came bk in the day/night. Our holiday was a complete success even with our flights with holidays 4 u going bust, mostly thanks to this hotel and the company, so much of a success my boyfriend proposed and we know are engaged :) we hope to return in very near future!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple