“Excellent food”

Ranked #157 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
ayrshire
“Excellent food”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

We have known Memhet and his family for 10 years and the service we have recieved at this hotel has been second to known. Although we did not stay here this year we ate in the restaurant on more than one occassion. The Ottoman casserole is the best in Marmaris. The staff are attentive and the prices are good. The bad reviews give a wrong impression of this hotel and their staff. We would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Magz1

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 24, 2011

hi i stayed at green beach aug 2011the stay was made pleasent by the staff from bell boy to cleaners . if you are of a freindly nature and talk to them then they will have the time for you. the food in restaurant was very good and warm try the lamb wok or the t bone good value for money love to all at green beach (lets make some noise) Robert from scotland)

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank robert011166
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Didnt stay here but we went to the restaurant a few times on holiday and have to say 1 of the best that we had brill steak diana :-) and cocktails were superb at 2 for 10 lira really cheap but great

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Mary D
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 23, 2011

I am a 21 year old girl and I came to Green Beach with my boyfriend at the start of the summer, I had a fantastic time in Marmaris itself but we spent very little time in this hotel due to one reason and one reason only - The Staff! These guys are so sleazy, my boyfriend had to stand up for me on more than 2 occasions as they are very pushy and I felt so intimidated, even just walking through the hotel as I knew they were all speaking in turkish about and saying stuff like 'sexy baby'.. It was horrible and I'm not a crude person, I can take a joke but this was too far! I would hate to come here as part of a group of girls, at least I had my boyfriend to protect me. There are so many other hotels in Marmaris beach front, AVOID this one, especially if you have young / teenage girls.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Laura_Buchan05

Travelers are raving about these Marmaris hotels

county durham
Reviewed August 21, 2011

party of 4-6 of us stay here every year 2 3 times a year,,from management to the cleaners everybody friendly trustworthy and helpful..food lovely entertainment very good..we usually book just flight but if want package deal travelrepublic ,, would recommend to anybody x

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank gillCountyDurham
St Helens, Merseyside, England
Reviewed August 21, 2011

This is a review for Green Beach Restaurant. My husband and I ate here once during our stay this year and it was really good! We ate here on our first night, there was also entertainment on during our meal was really really good and funny! The food was also very good and more or less same prices as many other restaurants in Marmaris.

• Stayed August 2011
3 Thank laurentium_10
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 16, 2011

me and my girlfriend and our 7month baby didnt stay here we ate here well me and my girlfriend did anyway, staff are well trained and really look after you and the food is really tasteful and well presented.... cocktails are best in marmaris from what ive tried so far and been to quite a few bars there also....anyone who wants a goodnight cheeky boys is a night not to miss with various entertainment is always on....

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple