All reviews no hassle clean apartments great holiday air con sunbeds maid
Reviewed July 22, 2018

The Ayhan is well looked after by its All its staff from the cleaner to the chef nothing is to much trouble, clean tidy bedding and towels quite regular if you need any extra bedding no problem going to eat in the restaurant no problem even if your a fussy eater they cook what you want the staff really work hard to ensure you have everything you need. Best of all if you need something they will get what you need .The Ayhan deserves 10 out of 10.well impressed

Room Tip: If you want quiet go to the back if you want excitment pool view
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

great appartments, nice and clean, central location, friendly staff, would def stay there again, small pool but well big enough, always sunbeds available, 5 minite walk to the beach. 5 stars to the staff at ayhan they make you so welcome.

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

After recently returning from my first stay at the Ayhan apartments but it certainly wont be the last! I have been going to marmaris for 17 years and this is 1 of the best places ive stayed. A very clean apartment in a great location. The staff were amazing and couldnt do enougg for you with out giving any hassle. I will definitely return on my next visit to marmaris.

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Great location, apartments are very clean maid came daily . Staff are so friendly nothing to much trouble. Restuarant is great . These apartments are perfect would definatley recommend and will be returning soon .

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

Came here in August with my 15 year old daughter and we loved the place. No having to get up at ridiculous times to ensure a sunbed as always plenty available. Several times we were the only people at the pool and that suited us fine! Apartments were spotless with lovely big balconies which were cleaned daily and towels changed every other day. Location was perfect, 2 min walk to beach and the apartments to pay him whene on the main strip so plenty shops, bars and restaurants are on the doorstep. The staff are fantastic and Sammy, Jamie and the others can't do enough for you. The ayhan restaurant is beautiful and this showed by the amount of people who were staying elsewhere but ate there. Gorgeous food. The place is family run and they treat you like one of their own. The cash machine didnt return my card and I still had my air con bill to pay along with the amount to keep my apartment on for an extra day. I had 2 days left of my holiday and no money. Stressed and really upset I explained to sammy the guy who runs the place what had happened. He explained to the owner my issue and considering I hadn't stayed here before, the owner told me not to worry and to pay him when I got sorted back in the UK. Not only that, he gave me £100 to ensure I was ok till I got home. I was blown away by this and will never forget what they did for me. Everything about this place deserves 5 stars plus. Thankyou ayhan, I, ll see you all again in october

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family