2,026 results
All reviewshavana boyshavana barbella bluorange barself cateringsexy jackhappy hairdresserhalf boardnext yearentertainment teamuncle johnturkeyair conturkish bathfantastic holidaycard systembar staff
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

I would like to thank all the staff for making our holiday fantastic. The hotel and food was perfect we were on half board can't fault it we were there untill the hotel shut but the staff kept us fed and watered.it will be a shame if the hotel is pulled down or shut as it is in a fantastic location thanks again hope your there next season.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

So just got back from my 3rd trip this year to club Anastasia and my 11th time in total , this place is truly my second home! Not once this year have I been disappointed not once any year have I been disappointed came for a week in June, 10’days in August and then a week in October! A big thanks to Nuri and anil on reception for always dealing with our requests very promptly and always happy to help, emrecan the photographer for always making our holiday that bit special and providing us with amazing photos, memories to take home! Bella blu staff are always lovely! Mo In hairdressers, entertainment co co, ozzy and hasim always there to entertain us and put a smile on our face And last but not least Jack, Eddie and the amazing Havana boys, these lads are lifetime friends, always there to help when needed. Ogulcan, uger, oguzhan, engin, serder, sedat and tuchie!
And not forgetting the lovely ladies cemree and elif.
I could never imagine ever staying in another hotel, this place is truly amazing and that’s because of the staff, who every year try there absolute best to make sure guests are happy and relaxed! Fingers crossed I can return home next year ❤️

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Katie M
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

Just back from my third stay in club anastasia this year and as always since my first visit in 2005 I had the best time there rooms always in great condition cant praise the maids enough and reception staff always very helpful and welcoming and bella blu restaurant food was great as always and the bella blu staff couldnt do enough for you then we have the amazing havana boys who are amazing so helpful cant do enough and work very hard everyday to keep us entertained and well looked after my favourite havana boys who go the extra mile for guests are onur, ugur, ollie and the rest of the boys not forgeting the entertainment team coco and hash brown who provided great entertainment would def recommend this hotel if it stays open i will be back myself.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Katrina B
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Had ten days here at the end of September shame it’s closing down as would definitely have returned the rooms where basic but kept very clean as was the pool area
Never had any trouble getting a subbed
We enjoyed the Turkish night food was great and good value

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed October 16, 2017

1 week stay, 50yr old couple, very enjoyable, well presented, nice friendly staff, near to nice places to eat and entertainment, would stay here again if it remains open due to dispute between owners.

Room Tip: check for coat hangers we had very few, worth having air con for living room if someone sleeping there , air inc in bedroom
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family