2,027 results
All reviewshavana boyshavana barbella bluorange barself cateringsexy jackhappy hairdresserhalf boardnext yearentertainment teamuncle johnturkeyair conturkish bathfantastic holidaycard systembar staff
Reviewed September 4, 2013

we arrived here in the early evening. we had two apartments book. i e-mailed ahead and asked if we could be placed next to each other. on arrival we were in different blocks. my mum did not like her room and asked to be changed, she was told to go back in the morning. my apartment was ok, nothing the like pics in the brochure but never mind. our room was 607. our balcony view was looking out to the new block and could see a little bit of the pool. the is air con in the living room/kitchen but none in bedroom because of this we slept in the living room on sofa bed and i could not breath in the bedroom even with the door open.air con is really needed in the bedroom. deco is a bit dated but didnt bother us and the maids did a fantastic job cleaning the rooms. room could do with a few more plugs in as i found it hard to dry hair, charge phone and have speakers in all at the same time. we never cooked in the apartment but if you did you had all the equipment to do so.

sun loungers were a bit of a problem if you wanted a lie in, but the havana boys always managed to get you one, pool area was very clean and was cleaned every evening. the havana bar was well maintained, food was great (snacks; pizza, burger,chips etc) food served within 10mins of ordering. if you didnt want to eat at the bar the boys would come and take your order by your sun lounger and bring the food and drinks to you !!

bela blu was ok, only ate here once my pasta was a bit hard. B/F had mixed grill which he said was nice mum and half roast chicken which she said was very dry. didnt see the point upgrading to half board, was not worth the money.

Orange bar was lovely to get away from the heat at it was air coned, 7-9 bogof !! we went here every night to wait for the family and all met up here. can get a bit roudy when the football is on lot of men swearing the heads off so no good if you have young ones with you. also if you are a non-smoker as you can smoke in here so the smoke may get to you.

supermarket was fine. had everything you needed. can pay by cash or club card. to give it 100% they could start selling English woman mags. as the only sold the sun paper, so had to talk 5 mins to the next supermarket that did sell woman's mags.

we didnt use photographer tattoo parlour of hair salon, but they were always busy as the had plenty of clients. every cheap prices. defo worth a visit next time.

entertainment team are great. with plenty going on during the day and some great shows on the night time. the best night is the Thursday (turkish night) well worth the money, food was fab and so was entertainment. best night we had their. if it wasn't for the entertainment team and the havana boys the anastaia would just be like the other hotel.

the card system is very good as you dont need to carry cash around with you at hotel. if you put £100 on or in any currency you will get 10% back. we didnt think we use that much on the card. but ended up topping it up 50-70 lira every day so was worth putting the full £100 on.

reception staff, young woman and young man (sorry i didnt get names) could be happier staff and helped with every question. the older gent, the manager i think was ok seemed a bit grumpy at times. wouldn't hurt to smile at your guest once in a while. felt very safe seeing the security guard at the entrance every night. again maids were lovely leaving the rooms spotless and making swans out of towels and leaving rose pettels on the bed. very sweet.

this was out 1st time in turkey and would defo return again. hoping to book for next year and there nearly full already !!!

Room Tip: even thou we e-mailed ahead we still didnt get pool view. try ask for new block as those are the ones that are showed in the holiday brochure
2  Thank Sophia W
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here many times over a four year period I have to say this year I was very disappointed the veg was frozen and the sauces especially in the pasta dishes very watery. The small bread starter is cold with no choice of dip or butter overall very disappointing by Turkish standards of food. I tried it 3 times with different choices each time and it was no better definately a non-starter

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Great week spent at the anastasia,cheeky staff are excellent,especailly eddie and his sons,very clean everything you need,pool and bar floors are scrubbed every night,plenty sun loungers for everyone even if you turn up late,pool spotless,staff work very hard.

Room Tip: all decent rooms
2  Thank biscuitbreath1
Reviewed September 2, 2013

What a great hotel! This was our second holiday at Club Anastasia, we enjoyed it so much that we recommended it to family and friends who joined us this year. We arrived in the early hours of the morning and there was someone there to take our luggage to the room. The room was a one bedded apartment, very spacious and exceptionally clean, plenty of wardrobe space and the towels and linen changed regulary, the kitchenette was well stocked and the fridge a must. We were half board and this was very good value for money with plenty of choice, we were able to choose something different each night and between us I think we all managed to cover the entire menue. We upgraded our 12 year old as the childrens menu was very limited in choice and she has a larger appitite but it was sufficient for our 9 yr old, although I would say they could do with extending this menu or giving children a smaller portion of the adults menu. The food was always hot and the service outstanding. Daytime entertainment was also good, we took part in the daily cocktail games, killer darts, water polo and the kids favourite, the ice-cream game! Ty, Jerry and Aircon make this lots of fun and we very quickly become know as the "five teen" family. The pool was exceptionally clean and hosed down daily, pool staff always to hand and plenty of sun beds to choose from, although this year we did seem to get up earlier to get a bed near the pool, we did see them take a few towels of beds that were unoccupied but this wasn't always the case. Turkish night is a must were you can sample Turkish foods and entertainment. The general evening entertainment could do with a little more choice, sometimes a little repetitive could do with working on a two week system. On site facilities were also good, the shop is well equipped with your basics, my husband enjoyed his Turkish shave with Mohammet whilst I enjoyed the Turkish bath, my daughter also enjoyed the Chocolate massage. Visited Rico in Te-Ta jewellers and have come home with a beautiful diamond ring and earrings for my fast approaching 40th birthday. Rico was very helpful and tailored my ring to my requirements. I spent quite a while choosing the ring and earrings and at no point did he put any pressure on me...just my husbands wallet! Really nice man and wouldn't hesitate in going back to him. A member of the group had his first tattoo whilst there and it looks great, he wasn't put off by a complaint from another guest who had had one recently and it had become infected. This wasn't due to the tattooist but down to the young lads stupidity, he didn't listen to the advice given, was in the pool and applying sunlotion almost immediately. The tattooist's shop was spotlessly clean and if you adhere to the advise given there won't be a problem. We booked our trips through Uncle Johns just down the road and would highly recommend his service, very friendly staff and the prices are half of that from Thomas Cook, he was fully insured and provided transport to and from the organised trip. Would thoroughly recommend the Jeep safari, Buggy Safari and Turtle Beach. Another fabulous holiday and wouldn't hesitate in going back there, a very family orientated hotel with great staff.

3  Thank Michael C
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Well we've just returned home from two weeks at Club Anastasia and it was the best holiday I've been on in a long time. All the staff make you feel so welcome, from the Havana Boys in the poolside bar, the Entertainment Team Erkan, Ty & Jerry, the waiters in BellaBlu Restaurant (especially Talip) and the guys who put out the sunbeds and tidy up around the pool. You're made to feel like family.

It was a real family holiday and the entertainment team made it for me. We went with our two sons (15 & 12) and they thoroughly enjoyed it. Every day they took part in the games (and so did I) and we took part in the entertainment in the evening.

We were Half Board and had no real complaints about the food. The waiting staff were all very friendly and knew the choice on the menu, although sometimes the food coming to the table was either a little too slow, or too fast. (A few times the main course was sent up when we were still eating our starter). I thought there was a great choice of main courses and we tried as many as possible in 14 days!

The Turkish Spa was amazing and something you definitely shouldn't miss. The boys were covered in chocolate and loved it lol!

MonoHair did a fantastic job of taming my unruly tresses - only £8 for wash & blow dry - fabulous. They even came round in the afternoon to apply conditioner to the ladies sitting by the pool. Guys should try out the Turkish Shave... soooo smooth after.

There's also an onsite Photographer who takes your pics while you're by the pool or in the water and partaking in any of the games. You can book a family photo shoot with NO PRESSURE to buy the pictures, but when you see how fantastic they look, you'd be foolish not to. We took the album offer with 21 photos, a parent album, 2 calendars, 2 postcards and 2 keyrings, plus you get ALL your photos on disc. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

And finally there's an Jeweller onsite too. Rico is fabulous and very knowledgeable. He sells only the best. I love my watch that I got from him, again NO PRESSURE to buy.

All in all a fantastic holiday and I'm looking to book again for next year. I'll definitely be returning.

3  Thank cutecuticles