2,026 results
All reviewshavana boyshavana barbella bluorange barself cateringsexy jackhappy hairdresserhalf boardnext yearentertainment teamuncle johnturkeyair conturkish bathfantastic holidaycard systembar staff
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Great week spent at the anastasia,cheeky staff are excellent,especailly eddie and his sons,very clean everything you need,pool and bar floors are scrubbed every night,plenty sun loungers for everyone even if you turn up late,pool spotless,staff work very hard.

Room Tip: all decent rooms
2  Thank biscuitbreath1
Reviewed September 2, 2013

What a great hotel! This was our second holiday at Club Anastasia, we enjoyed it so much that we recommended it to family and friends who joined us this year. We arrived in the early hours of the morning and there was someone there to take our luggage to the room. The room was a one bedded apartment, very spacious and exceptionally clean, plenty of wardrobe space and the towels and linen changed regulary, the kitchenette was well stocked and the fridge a must. We were half board and this was very good value for money with plenty of choice, we were able to choose something different each night and between us I think we all managed to cover the entire menue. We upgraded our 12 year old as the childrens menu was very limited in choice and she has a larger appitite but it was sufficient for our 9 yr old, although I would say they could do with extending this menu or giving children a smaller portion of the adults menu. The food was always hot and the service outstanding. Daytime entertainment was also good, we took part in the daily cocktail games, killer darts, water polo and the kids favourite, the ice-cream game! Ty, Jerry and Aircon make this lots of fun and we very quickly become know as the "five teen" family. The pool was exceptionally clean and hosed down daily, pool staff always to hand and plenty of sun beds to choose from, although this year we did seem to get up earlier to get a bed near the pool, we did see them take a few towels of beds that were unoccupied but this wasn't always the case. Turkish night is a must were you can sample Turkish foods and entertainment. The general evening entertainment could do with a little more choice, sometimes a little repetitive could do with working on a two week system. On site facilities were also good, the shop is well equipped with your basics, my husband enjoyed his Turkish shave with Mohammet whilst I enjoyed the Turkish bath, my daughter also enjoyed the Chocolate massage. Visited Rico in Te-Ta jewellers and have come home with a beautiful diamond ring and earrings for my fast approaching 40th birthday. Rico was very helpful and tailored my ring to my requirements. I spent quite a while choosing the ring and earrings and at no point did he put any pressure on me...just my husbands wallet! Really nice man and wouldn't hesitate in going back to him. A member of the group had his first tattoo whilst there and it looks great, he wasn't put off by a complaint from another guest who had had one recently and it had become infected. This wasn't due to the tattooist but down to the young lads stupidity, he didn't listen to the advice given, was in the pool and applying sunlotion almost immediately. The tattooist's shop was spotlessly clean and if you adhere to the advise given there won't be a problem. We booked our trips through Uncle Johns just down the road and would highly recommend his service, very friendly staff and the prices are half of that from Thomas Cook, he was fully insured and provided transport to and from the organised trip. Would thoroughly recommend the Jeep safari, Buggy Safari and Turtle Beach. Another fabulous holiday and wouldn't hesitate in going back there, a very family orientated hotel with great staff.

3  Thank Michael C
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Well we've just returned home from two weeks at Club Anastasia and it was the best holiday I've been on in a long time. All the staff make you feel so welcome, from the Havana Boys in the poolside bar, the Entertainment Team Erkan, Ty & Jerry, the waiters in BellaBlu Restaurant (especially Talip) and the guys who put out the sunbeds and tidy up around the pool. You're made to feel like family.

It was a real family holiday and the entertainment team made it for me. We went with our two sons (15 & 12) and they thoroughly enjoyed it. Every day they took part in the games (and so did I) and we took part in the entertainment in the evening.

We were Half Board and had no real complaints about the food. The waiting staff were all very friendly and knew the choice on the menu, although sometimes the food coming to the table was either a little too slow, or too fast. (A few times the main course was sent up when we were still eating our starter). I thought there was a great choice of main courses and we tried as many as possible in 14 days!

The Turkish Spa was amazing and something you definitely shouldn't miss. The boys were covered in chocolate and loved it lol!

MonoHair did a fantastic job of taming my unruly tresses - only £8 for wash & blow dry - fabulous. They even came round in the afternoon to apply conditioner to the ladies sitting by the pool. Guys should try out the Turkish Shave... soooo smooth after.

There's also an onsite Photographer who takes your pics while you're by the pool or in the water and partaking in any of the games. You can book a family photo shoot with NO PRESSURE to buy the pictures, but when you see how fantastic they look, you'd be foolish not to. We took the album offer with 21 photos, a parent album, 2 calendars, 2 postcards and 2 keyrings, plus you get ALL your photos on disc. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

And finally there's an Jeweller onsite too. Rico is fabulous and very knowledgeable. He sells only the best. I love my watch that I got from him, again NO PRESSURE to buy.

All in all a fantastic holiday and I'm looking to book again for next year. I'll definitely be returning.

3  Thank cutecuticles
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Just returned from 2 weeks staying at the Club Anastasia. Wow what a lovely place!! I cannot fault it, the room was lovely and very clean and this was maintained through out our stay. The Havana bar and Bella Bleu restaurant were welcoming and all the food was lovely, (we personally would of liked more traditional Turkish food ) the staff were very friendly and helpful too ,especially Mustafa and Talip.
The pool is spot less and the Turkish bath is amazing! The Havana boys are always smiling and happy to get your drinks for you- they treat you like royalty
Aircon ,Ty and Jerry always kept us entertained around the pool..... We were known as 'Fiveteen'' and enjoyed playing killer darts, water polo and the cocktail game- those guys are truly amazing. Mono hair can provide all your hair needs and the Turkish shave is a must! The tattooists are great too, the only problem is when people don't follow their advice and wait until the end of their hol to get it done, some tattoos got infected because people had it done and then went in the pool and put sun cream on it . We definitely recommend this hotel. BOOK IT x

1  Thank Jo R
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I've had a 2 week holiday at Club Anastasia for 4 years in a row now and will hopefully returning there next year for another fantastic holiday! All the staff make you feel welcome and the Havana Boys and Erkan just make your holiday more entertaining and fun! Monohair is also great, I had my hair and nails done there often and the Monohair staff are all so kind especially Muhammet and Candan. Our pool view room was a lovely and was always kept clean, thanks to the maid. We love Club Anastasia, best hotel around, see you all soon! x