Lowest prices for your stay
$33
Free cancellation until 09/27/21
Hotels.com
StayForLong
getaroom.com
All reviews next year turkey hotel owner studio room family run hotel bar staff sun loungers boat trip mehmet holiday cleaners club
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2011

Me and three friends stayed at club ako apartments for one week from 30th june. Had a great time and really enjoyed the stay, mehmet and his staff are excellent, always on hand to meet your every need,some of the best customer service I have ever seen. The hotel is small but ideal for all ages. (We all in our early 20s). the bbq night is a must as the food is excellent. The hotel is in a good location with only a few minute walk to the main centre,bar street and long beach. I highly recommend staying at club ako and would go back in a instant.

1  Thank billym18
Reviewed June 30, 2011

this is the place for us my wife is disabled & in a Wheelchair but these guys at the AKO were always there to help up & down the ramp at any time , they are just great , the apartments are very clean, & big , easy for wheelchairs to move around , we came in September last year, & again in June this year , we will return in September for more time with our new friends , well done [ Mehmet & Ian] and all the rest of the staff
see you soon all the best from Ian & Maureen

Reviewed June 23, 2011

This was our 3rd stay at Ako in a year. Having visited marmaris many times and stayed in various hotels I can safetly say that Ako is the nicest hotel to stay in and I wouldn't choose anywhere else to stay.
The hotel is always clean, food is delicious and you are given plenty to eat!! There is a BBQ night and Turkish night - where the food is spot on and the celebrations are fantastic!
It was my mothers birthday on our last visit and the staff put on a great show for her. Which made her holiday!!! The hotel is a 5 min walk from the centre and caters for all partys and age groups.
From the minute we arrived at the hotel we were made to feel welcome as always by the friendly staff and owner Mehmet. The staff are so hard working and go out of their way to make guests feel welcome, comfortable and enjoy their holiday. Anything you need they will do for you. I have never witnessed an unhappy guest at the hotel whilst i have stayed their!
When arriving and leaving the hotel all guests are greated and thanked for staying at the hotel by the owner and staff. Not many hotels do that!
Hand on heart I could not fault any part of my stay at Ako and as I said earlier would choose Ako everytime. For me and my family it is our second home and we can't wait to visit again!!!! Thank you very much to all staff x

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank rachel1412
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Room was full of mould, shower was very tempremental, very noisy apartments, no proper curtains in room so if you want a long lie forget it, only got clean towels once and one roll of toilet paper for the entire holiday, staff were very friendly until they start forgetting to give you your change back and on checking out at the hotel the manager tried to pull a fast one and accuse us of not paying bar bills and running up internet charges, we paid all bar bills at the time, same with the internet, having seen other reviews saying similar things they are basically out for as much money as they can get from you, the bar staff did start to pester you to come along for evening meals and evening drinks everyday - we had steaks one evening and they were disgusting, pool was nice and clean - that was the best bit about these apartments but won't go back

Room tip: Stay away from top floor, tiny attic rooms
1  Thank joecool4578
Reviewed June 11, 2011

I travelled with my cousin and we had the time of our lives. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel so welcome :) music was fantastic, the staff were so attentive to our needs, nothing was too much to ask! the hotel was spotless and the food delicious. we met some fantastic people. Defo to be tried as you will return time and time again. I return in 3wks. Love to all the staff especially Jez, Mehemet, Ian, Mikey, Mustafa, chef Apo. See ya soon x

2  Thank Mandy303