“IF YOU WANT A RELAXING QUIET HOLIDAY DONT STAY HERE”

Elegance Hotels International, Marmaris
Ranked #31 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Just returned from elegance hotel i will be as honest as possible firstly the good points of this hotel The rooms are lovely and clean nice bathroom to with a bath and shower clean towels daily sheets changed twice in a week.
The hotel its self was kept clean in all areas and the pools and grounds
Most of the staff were friendly but did find some were not to keen on the british people we were quite often ignored in the beach bar they would keep you waiting while they talked and served other quests this also applied in the restaurant on some evenings depended on were you sat sometimes the waiter never came to the table to ask if you would like a drink we had to get it ourselves.
The restaurant did serve nice food and a good choice for everyone so no problems there
There is two pools we went to the silence pool were there is a snack bar you can have lunch which was mainly salad and chips okay if you only want a light lunch.
We found the silence pool okay until the turkish children came and then it was a free for all shouting splashing running around you could not have a quiet read or relax and the pool by the beach was the same i thought silence pool meant just that not here also there is no toilets you have to go in the lobby to use the loo which was 4 min walk so again could do with some toilets
if you want to relax dont go children in hotel in evening too and noise from entertainment too

Room Tip: ask for a quiet room not a side sea view you will get a lot of noise if you chose a sea view
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Elegance Hotels International, Marmaris

Reviewed May 18, 2012

The rooms are not quite 5 star, but the rest of the hotel certainly is.

The quality of the food is what stands out the most, there was a choice for everyone.

I would definitely recommend this hotel if you're going to Marmaris.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank vloors
serkanyaman, Manager at Elegance Hotels International, Marmaris, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2012

Dear vloors,
My name is Serkan YAMAN, I am the Operation Manager of the Elegance Hotels International at Marmaris.
Thank you very much for your honest coments and rating on the guest satisfaction system of Trip Advisor. With your permission I would love to share your comments with the rest of the team.

If I may be of assistance in the future please let me know at any time. My email address is serkan.yaman@elegancehotels.com

Reviewed May 13, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Elegance Hotel late April Early May, having read some of the previous reviews I have came to the conclusion that some people are reviewing the wrong Hotel and/or you just can’t please everyone.

Is the Elegance Hotel a 5 star in comparison to UK 5 star, No it is not but is it a 5 star Turkey Hotel, yes most definitely.

The rooms were clean and of a good standard with air conditioning that actually does what it should do, the food was also of an excellent standard with a huge variety of choice, there really was something for everyone, the chefs on duty ensured that the dishes were kept topped up with fresh food, the waiters were very friendly and attentive at all times.

There are two pools with sun beds surrounding them for relaxing, there is also the jetty where you can relax all day long on the comfiest sun beds I have ever experienced.

All in all an excellent hotel which I would recommend to all , I cant comment on the entertainment as this had not yet started, given the opportunity I would certainly visit the Elegance Hotel in the future

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank DGCGlasgow
Reviewed May 11, 2012

My first visit to marmaris, i read some reviews about elegance hotel, the reviews was different from person to another, but when i arrived i was surprised that the hotel was perfect.
Lobby,rooms,pool,beach,bar, and food were fantastic, every visitor should book in it, very nice vacation :)

Room Tip: If the Chrysantheme pool view is available dont hesitate to book one, the view is amazing
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Abdullahja
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I stayed here on a stop of while I was traveling through turkey and was the worst 5* I have stayed in.
Where to start while checking in the manager was rude and never welcomed us when he checked us in. Then when we were taken to our room I was shocked with how old the rooms were they we're an eyesore I though for a moment I was in a Blackpool b and b flower wallpaper flower bedding flower carpet which was discustingly dirty. The bed the springs were popped so sleeping was uncomfortable and the room had a stale odour.
Also the food was worse than school dinners and variety was poor also the waiters were pointless as they don't get you drinks it's self service which for a 5* rated hotel is unheard of.
The food was always look warm and soggy and no variety for children.
The beach area you have beach boys but when we asked him to bring us some drinks from our all inclusive package he told us we have to get our self as its self service the 1 hour later he brought some German people behind us cola after us being told its self service. So I went to guest relations to comlain and she came across as if this was ok and why was I complaining.
I also got a feeling of being unwelcome and the didn't like British folk!
So my advise to anyone looking for a service while on holiday and to enjoy the comfort of a nice hotel and nice food don't choose Elegance hotel as its the worst hotel I've ever stayed in and is close to a 3* and not 5*. And is far too much over priced.

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank ericandgraham

Dear ericandgraham,
Thank you very much for writing a review on the guest satisfaction system of Trip advisor. Thank you very much for your honest comments and rating.

Please forgive us for not exceeding, meeting your expectations. You have been very kind to say nice things about us, however it gives us some homework.

I promise you we take it very positively and as a challenge. With your permission, I will share them with the rest of the team

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Just returned from a week at the Hotel Elegance in Marmaris. What a beautiful hotel. Everything was first class. The staff were so helpful and pleasant all the time. Nothing was too much trouble. Our room and bathroom was spotless and remained so throughout our stay. Only criticism could be that the air conditioning was not able to be controlled from our room, but it may that due to the time we were there, it wasn't switched on. We just left the patio door open at night and were not disturbed at all by noise. The food was excellent and at each sitting there was something for everybody, in fact we were spoilt for choice, hence the expanding waistlines! The outside area was excellent with sunbirds around two pools and also on the jetty which was superb. Small swimming pools but not a large hotel. All in all a wonderful holiday and would go back there tomorrow!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the side of the hotel quiet, but depends on time of year of course
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WendyScarratt
serkanyaman, Manager at Elegance Hotels International, Marmaris, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

Dear WendyScarratt,

With your permission I would love to share your comments with the rest of the team, specially with our Housekeeping team.

Please let me know how I may be of assistance at any time. My email address is serkan.yaman@elegancehotels.com

Respectfully,

Reviewed April 20, 2012

We had a good stay there with very nice entertaining almost every night. For relaxation we used the pool behind the hotel. The foods was plenty and enough form almost all the tastes with lots of turkish sweets.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank GinaAdina
serkanyaman, Manager at Elegance Hotels International, Marmaris, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2012

Dear GinaAdina,

Thank you very much for your kind review and rating. With your permission I would love to share it with the all team.

If I ever may be of assistance in the future within Elegance Hotels International please let me know, my email address is serkan.yaman@elegancehotels.com

Serkan